PDA

View Full Version : Round 2, Game 2 GDT

Allin44
04-04-2009, 11:48 PM
Didn't drink too many beers tonight so I used my braincells doing a new picture
http://blairhorn.com/upload/game2.gif

Keys are obviously to keep Ennis on lockdown, and obviously get that unreal secondary scoring again

dagley
04-04-2009, 11:55 PM
Didn't drink too many beers tonight so I used my braincells doing a new picture
http://blairhorn.com/upload/game2.gif

Keys are obviously to keep Ennis on lockdown, and obviously get that unreal secondary scoring again

Too bad we only got two scoring lines huh? Jokes, 4 solid lines boys.

Ten
04-05-2009, 03:29 AM
Dude these pictures are hilarious.

I said McCrimmon needed to get the 4 lines rolling in the last thread, and while it's no stunning observation on my part, I was correct.

If we can keep it up for the rest of the series, it's Brandon in 4, again.

sbtatter
04-05-2009, 10:56 AM
Dude these pictures are hilarious.

I said McCrimmon needed to get the 4 lines rolling in the last thread, and while it's no stunning observation on my part, I was correct.

If we can keep it up for the rest of the series, it's Brandon in 4, again.
The 4th line was the best at forechecking and hitting last night, man they're a fun line to watch at the moment.....

Ten
04-05-2009, 12:35 PM
The 4th line was the best at forechecking and hitting last night, man they're a fun line to watch at the moment.....

Which is good because from what I heard on the radio, Schenn's line was just okay and Clark's line wasn't.

I expect a better game on the whole tonight, they'll be warmed up and ready to go, not coming off a long break.

I don't think we'll need a Game 5 at home. We already have the split on the road though, that's all we needed. They won't win in Brandon.

dagley
04-05-2009, 01:57 PM
Still need to win three more games gents.

sbtatter
04-05-2009, 03:15 PM
Which is good because from what I heard on the radio, Schenn's line was just okay and Clark's line wasn't.

I expect a better game on the whole tonight, they'll be warmed up and ready to go, not coming off a long break.

I don't think we'll need a Game 5 at home. We already have the split on the road though, that's all we needed. They won't win in Brandon.
Lowry was good, but 27 and 24 struggled. Schenn and Calvert were good, Glennie struggled, he got hit hard on the boards by McCue, who is out against the baby blues constantly

Allin44
04-05-2009, 06:04 PM
nice pass Brodie Boogaard'd

this game is nice to watch on the ol 50 inch plasma tho :)

Boltz9
04-05-2009, 06:29 PM
5 goals on 9 shots... whats goin on here.

wheat_city
04-05-2009, 07:42 PM
nice pass Brodie Boogaard'd

this game is nice to watch on the ol 50 inch plasma tho :)

how are you watching it on a television?

Allin44
04-05-2009, 07:58 PM
how are you watching it on a television?

WHL WebTV + Plasma + DVI-HDMI cable :)

Boltz9
04-05-2009, 08:18 PM
I'm guessing he hooked his laptop up to his tv... thats what I do too. What a nice goal by Brodie, hes becoming a sniper in the playoffs. Still gets beat defensively on a consistent basis tho. :laugh:

Allin44
04-05-2009, 08:19 PM
I'm guessing he hooked his laptop up to his tv... thats what I do too. What a nice goal by Brodie, hes becoming a sniper in the playoffs. Still gets beat defensively on a consistent basis tho. :laugh:

Nah we go off a tower, but yeah, just hooked a DVI - HDMI up to the TV, pretty good picture.

And yeah.. Brodie.. jesus

sc87
04-05-2009, 08:28 PM
other than the 8 mins in the 1st they played good.good to see the boys get a win for hayes after what happened to him.heres hoping this is his only shaky start.

dagley
04-05-2009, 11:12 PM
other than the 8 mins in the 1st they played good.good to see the boys get a win for hayes after what happened to him.heres hoping this is his only shaky start.

They will go back to Hayes, no doubt. Good thing we got the Priest on our side :). Hayes was bound for a shaky outing, he's been great these playoffs so far and will definitely need him to win big games coming up. I could not be more proud of the guys.

wheat_city
04-06-2009, 03:43 PM
after winning 25 games on the road during the regular season, Brandon is now 12-0-0-1 in their last thirteen road games. The Wheat Kings last regulation time road loss came on January 30th against the Ice in Cranbrook.

Allin44
04-06-2009, 03:51 PM
after winning 25 games on the road during the regular season, Brandon is now 12-0-0-1 in their last thirteen road games. The Wheat Kings last regulation time road loss came on January 30th against the Ice in Cranbrook.
Ya and something like 23-0-2-1 or something in their last 26 on the road..