PDA

View Full Version : Game 3-Hitmen at Canes

Hitmen1
04-07-2009, 09:40 AM
Well its fairly simple for the Lethbridge Hurricanes tonight, win or else you are in deep trouble. The Hitmen have to be ready right from the start because I have a feeling that the Canes are going to come out with all kinds of energy.

It will be interesting to see how the Hitmen play Zach Boychuk tonight, the Canes will be able to get the matchups that they want. So far the Hitmen checking line of Schaber, MacMillan, and Schultz have shutdown Boychuk.

I think the Hitmen really just have to keep playing the same game. But they must take advantage of the power plays they are given. I expect to have between 5-8 power plays again tonight just because I don't think the Canes are a very disciplined team.

For the Canes, they need to generate offence, they still haven't had very many top notch scoring chances but being at home might help them out. Juha Metsola will have to play unbelievable again.

The game is online only tonight because the Flames are in Vancouver.

GO HITMEN GO!

Gamer
04-07-2009, 10:19 AM
Well its fairly simple for the Lethbridge Hurricanes tonight, win or else you are in deep trouble. The Hitmen have to be ready right from the start because I have a feeling that the Canes are going to come out with all kinds of energy.

It will be interesting to see how the Hitmen play Zach Boychuk tonight, the Canes will be able to get the matchups that they want. So far the Hitmen checking line of Schaber, MacMillan, and Schultz have shutdown Boychuk.

I think the Hitmen really just have to keep playing the same game. But they must take advantage of the power plays they are given. I expect to have between 5-8 power plays again tonight just because I don't think the Canes are a very disciplined team.

For the Canes, they need to generate offence, they still haven't had very many top notch scoring chances but being at home might help them out. Juha Metsola will have to play unbelievable again.

The game is online only tonight because the Flames are in Vancouver.

GO HITMEN GO!

It is a must win for the Canes tonight! Yes, they should come out with a lot of energy and with a game at home they could win. It is very difficult to win in Calgary[WHL CENTRAL]. The Hitmen are good, and with thier HOMER refs and 8 to 10 power plays they are tough to beat. GO CANES GO

Hitmen1
04-07-2009, 10:48 AM
You know I kinda get tired of hearing about how the refs favor the Hitmen. If the Canes would actually show and generate some offence they would get power plays as well. Will there be suspect penalties? Of course. Will there be missed calls both ways? Of course. We all know how inconsistent the officiating is in this league but deal with it and move on.

tyeryan9
04-07-2009, 01:13 PM
The reason the Hurricanes are not playing together is because of Rodeo Roy. I have been a season ticket holder for 12 years. He disrespects people, most notably his staff and players. He's the problem!

DunnerStunner
04-07-2009, 01:41 PM
You know I kinda get tired of hearing about how the refs favor the Hitmen. If the Canes would actually show and generate some offence they would get power plays as well. Will there be suspect penalties? Of course. Will there be missed calls both ways? Of course. We all know how inconsistent the officiating is in this league but deal with it and move on.

Well said Hitmen1... Im looking forward to the game tonight, a few of us are making the trip down to cheer loud and proud for the boys