PDA

View Full Version : Eastern Conference

Ms. Hockey
04-21-2005, 08:23 AM
Everyone (including me) talked all year about the Alberta division being so much stronger than the Eastern division. Look who's left in the Eastern Conference final!!! Two eastern division teams! Found that a little bit humorous!

Scout
04-21-2005, 11:04 AM
I was thinking the same thing. Everyone figured Med Hat would advance, but we have to remember, the play-offs are a whole new season as was just proven.

Scout

Number_4
04-21-2005, 04:43 PM
I was pretty much thinking the same thing. All season long, people were talking about how strong the central was, and how weak the east was in comparison. The amount of times I have had this conversation all season long was pathetic. Now there are two eastern teams left... which makes me think that they may be just a bit stronger than their records are showing. Either way, this is quite surprising. Makes you wonder how long the east is going to last, and who the dub champ is going to be. Im kinda scared to rule out anyone after the playoff's we've been having this year. I for sure thought it would be two central teams left, being red deer and leth. Boy was I wrong.

Chaucer
04-21-2005, 05:11 PM
The WHL was much like Wrestlemania 4 when Ande the Giant and Hulk Hogan eliminated each other in the World Title tournament. That allowed Randy Savage and Ted Dibiase a free ride to battle it out for the title.