PDA

View Full Version : Westman Place Upgrades

dagley
05-01-2009, 11:21 AM
Anyone stopped by the building lately? I know its only been 10 or so days since the last game, but any significant things happens so far that anybody knows of?

Boltz9
05-01-2009, 11:35 AM
I have not been there since the last game. But I am thinking of reasons and excuses to stop by over the summer and check on it.

dagley
05-01-2009, 11:37 AM
I have not been there since the last game. But I am thinking of reasons and excuses to stop by over the summer and check on it.

Yeah, I think I will stop in a few times this summer. The upgrades are exciting

Boltz9
05-01-2009, 01:18 PM
Very exciting, I would think that when something big happens like the jumbotron goes up they will have a story or atleast a picture in the paper. Isn't the prospects camp or whatever in late May? That would be a good time to go check out the future of the team and see what they've done to the arena at that time.

Boltz9
05-04-2009, 08:52 PM
Was at the arena today and the the entrance near the wk store was completely gated off. From what I saw thru the door windows it looked like they were really getting alot done. Can't wait to see. Do you think they will be repainting everything?

dagley
05-04-2009, 09:19 PM
Was at the arena today and the the entrance near the wk store was completely gated off. From what I saw thru the door windows it looked like they were really getting alot done. Can't wait to see. Do you think they will be repainting everything?

I don't know, it would be nice to see the concourse in black & gold...agree? It's exciting, I cant wait to get in that building next year

Boltz9
05-04-2009, 09:51 PM
I don't know, it would be nice to see the concourse in black & gold...agree? It's exciting, I cant wait to get in that building next year

Wonderful idea, I hope they thought of that too. I hope they repaint and touch up the whole building and make it look new. Heck I would even volunteer to go help paint it, and im not the volunteer type lol.

dagley
05-04-2009, 10:04 PM
Wonderful idea, I hope they thought of that too. I hope they repaint and touch up the whole building and make it look new. Heck I would even volunteer to go help paint it, and im not the volunteer type lol.

I would not mind spending a few hours helping out, it would be awesome to contribute to such a thing. I wish they should have released an artist sketch of how the building will look next year. In all honesty, I think most of us are looking forward to the new scoreboard more then anything. Hopefully the guys there can come up with some excellent intro's, etc.

I hope they fix the paint, because whats with the green and red? Pretty ugly, mind you...I did not mind it. Might as well put it black & gold...I really cant wait for September/October.