PDA

View Full Version : Blog

GBG BLEED BLUE
05-11-2009, 10:47 AM
I am not sure if I am allowed to do this or not but I created a Blades fan Blog,if you want to check it out by all means go ahead.

http://saskatoonbladesfanblog.blogspot.com/

Trav
05-11-2009, 12:28 PM
Thanks for posting the link. If you keep it updated it should attract a lot of people, good job.

I will say this bout the euro draft. The Blades can still pick a euro in next month's euro draft even if Kytnar does come back seeing how he can be on a seperate overage list or pro list if I'm not mistaken. Kelowna had two euro's on their roster but still had Backlund on their list and once Backlund came, they sent Matejka home.

GBG BLEED BLUE
05-12-2009, 11:54 PM
Thanks for posting the link. If you keep it updated it should attract a lot of people, good job.

I will say this bout the euro draft. The Blades can still pick a euro in next month's euro draft even if Kytnar does come back seeing how he can be on a seperate overage list or pro list if I'm not mistaken. Kelowna had two euro's on their roster but still had Backlund on their list and once Backlund came, they sent Matejka home.

Yeah I think you are right I think that is what Kelowna did. Thanks for the kind words about the blog I appreciate it.

GBG BLEED BLUE
08-31-2009, 07:40 PM
Hockey season is here so the blog should be very active and updated frequently, so if you would like go and take a look.

GBG BLEED BLUE
11-15-2009, 01:25 PM
I have changed the template and I think it looks much better...Click on the link in my signature.