PDA

View Full Version : Where Is Everyone Watching The Game Tonight and Tomorrow Night

bigjimmer
04-22-2005, 12:12 PM
Any pubs or good hangouts?
________
NO2 VAPORIZER REVIEWS (http://no2vaporizer.net)

Jovorock
04-22-2005, 12:19 PM
Heard that new bar at CapNews Place is pretty good. I heard they have a great baron of beef?

I'm watching at home with a nice bottle of rum!

Chipper
04-22-2005, 12:25 PM
I'm watching from just inside of the Rockets blueline so I don't miss any of the goals.lol

DoubleDee
04-22-2005, 12:35 PM
Didn't Rose's pub do something the last time it was on TV against Vancouver? It would be fun for everyone to get together and watch the games.

On another thought - why hasn't there been some sort of tailgate party arranged by the Rockets? Or is this something they do not do?

I only ask because I know Calgary and Lethbridge did this.

mccabe23
04-22-2005, 01:44 PM
Gonna watch this one on the couch with my good friend "Budwesier". :thumb:

Jovorock
04-22-2005, 02:23 PM
Gonna watch this one on the couch with my good friend "Budwesier". :thumb:
Ah good old Bud, he's come to my house on occasion also mccabe to watch the game.

kevanie97
04-22-2005, 02:27 PM
Its a can/bottle of beer..........it can't come to your place unless you bring it there, it not a person its a BEER.

You are truely a Alkie jovorock......... ;) :skeptical

mccabe23
04-22-2005, 02:48 PM
Its a can/bottle of beer..........it can't come to your place unless you bring it there, it not a person its a BEER.

You are truely a Alkie jovorock......... ;) :skeptical

Perhaps Jovo should invite Duffman over tonight since Bud is already coming to my place! :laugh:

Jovorock
04-22-2005, 02:58 PM
Perhaps Jovo should invite Duffman over tonight since Bud is already coming to my place! :laugh:
Duffman? I usually invite over Potters or Bacardi, always vintage years with those guys. :D Don't worry about what Kev is saying, he invites MGD over and drinks with little pink umbrella's in the cans. :thumb:

kelownakarl
04-22-2005, 03:56 PM
Well my good buddy Mr Labatt Blue is in town and is making a stop by my place tonight!

A friend has invited me to his place to enjoy tomorrow nights matchup with some of his close friends...

All I gotta say is GO ROCKETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CHEERS FOLKS!

HAF
04-22-2005, 04:38 PM
Heck, I'd watch it with any type of beer. You guys are all fortunate... Man, I hate the American Satelite systems.... I cant see any hockey but can watch boring basketball in three different languages...
I'm getting that Canadian dish next year!!!! Me and Chipper already have it worked out. I can get the Canadian feed if I buy the RV model...

SimonTemplar
04-22-2005, 05:20 PM
Jovo don't you and other Rocket fans follow the team on the road or is Castlegar too many hours for a game.

I have flown into Kelowna and drove to the Kootneys and it is quite the hike in good weather.

What are the ticket situations like for this series, sold out both rinks?

Scalping a lot down here in London and Kitchener.

kevanie97
04-22-2005, 07:18 PM
Duffman? I usually invite over Potters or Bacardi, always vintage years with those guys. :D Don't worry about what Kev is saying, he invites MGD over and drinks with little pink umbrella's in the cans. :thumb:

Pink umbrella's?........sounds like Jovo has finally come out of the closet, but please go back in, that is not a pretty picture(Jovo in pumps and a dress=Ugly)

And i haven't drank a beer out of a can in 10 years dudette/Jovo.

Chipper
04-22-2005, 09:43 PM
Jovo don't you and other Rocket fans follow the team on the road or is Castlegar too many hours for a game.

I have flown into Kelowna and drove to the Kootneys and it is quite the hike in good weather.

Actualy the game was in" Cranbrook" Home of the Kootenay ICE.

kevanie97
04-22-2005, 09:48 PM
Actualy the game was in" Cranbrook" Home of the Kootenay ICE.

LOL I was thinking the same thing Chipper

Jovorock
04-23-2005, 08:21 AM

There are some fans that went to Cranbrook, I couldn't because work is too busy this time of year. Cranbrook is about a six and a half hour trip in a car, so its not too bad.

Tickets sold out in Kelowna in about ten minutes, it looked like there was a couple hundred seats available in Cranbrook. I never asked any scalpers what the prices are going for?