PDA

View Full Version : Seasons Tickets

d-man
05-20-2009, 05:41 PM
Is anyone else having trouble purchasing seasons tickets for 2009/10 season?
Here's my story - for the past few seasons I have purchased one seasons ticket for myself (let's say Sec A Row 1 Seat 1). For the upcoming season I want two tickets. The seats around my original spot are taken which is ok, I'll move to where I can get two seats together. But when I went down to the office the other day they will sell me only the new seat and I have to wait until the 'seat swap' day before I can buy the other. I don't want my original seat and they can sell it to whoever they want. I'm willing to buy two new seats today but I'm not allowed to, according to team policy. So I have bought say B-1-1 but have to wait and hope no one buys B-1-2 before the ticket swap. Oh and I have to buy my original seat in order to swap for B-1-2 even though I don't want the original seat. Why can't I just buy two new seats?:confused:
Does this make sense to anyone?

Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese
05-20-2009, 07:12 PM
Doesn't make much sense to me either, I moved my seat two years ago prior to the renewal deadline without any problem whatsoever.

Was it Brenda you talked with? I know she's the one in charge of tickets and should be able to explain things.

Toswammi
05-20-2009, 07:49 PM
Yeah i am in the same boat because i want to move my seat. They told me that to wait until June 18th (I think) because i have my deposit on it.
I guess unless it is a new ticket you can't get move your seat until then. So i will wait to move my tickets.

Toswammi
06-19-2009, 08:54 AM
Got mine yesturday, ended up moving them a bit. The one thing that blew me away was the amount of X's on the seating chart. There are a lot of tickets sold already this year.