PDA

View Full Version : You're invited to celebrate the new LOCAL ownership of the Tri-City Americans

AMS Faithful
04-22-2005, 12:23 PM
You're invited to celebrate the new LOCAL ownership of the Tri-City
Americans!

When: Today, Friday 4/22 5:30pm-?

Where: Outside the Three Rivers Coliseum main entrance, in the parking lot

Show your support. Wear your jersey, bring your noisemakers, flags, and
smiles!

The local media will be there to cover this party. Let's show the local
ownership we are behind them all the way!

:clap:

Jovorock
04-22-2005, 12:26 PM
Congrats Am fans, you guys deserve local ownership. Must of been a long month while all the BS has been going one. Well it over and done with.

Chipper
04-22-2005, 12:30 PM
Way to go Ams Fans: I guess I don't have to hold that job for you any more Hermiston Ams fan lol Glad your back.

grumphy
04-22-2005, 12:55 PM
Congrats to all you Tri fans and to the new local ownership group :thumb: I don't think by any means your total troubles are over-----but this is one hell of a step in the right direction. You will still face an uphill battle to build back the fan base, but with the good local ownership and some local media push, it should slowly come-----best of luck.

ihlemic10
04-22-2005, 03:23 PM
congrats TCA! may you have the best of luck next year getting 2nd in the Division to us. Is anybody partying in Kennewick right now?

HAF
04-22-2005, 03:48 PM
Unfortunately I'm not going to make it to the party tonight. I am home with a sick kid and my wife doesnt get home from work until 6:30... Oh well, I'm still very pleased with the out come of this deal. With Bob, Stu and Olie the goalie at the reins I see a positive thing happening here in the TC.
But, like it was mentioned above, its not over. We need to be out there supporting these guys every game next year. Whether your buying season tickets or just coming to the games when you can we all need to do our part.
Just remeber, when you are spending money at the barn that it no longer is on a wire to Porter in western BC but going to local owners who really care about this community and this team.
As a fan I would like to just say thank you to Bob Tory , Stue Barnes , Olie Kolzig and the Bergstroms for making this happen.

Stay-Puft
04-22-2005, 04:44 PM
I totally agree. Good ridence to the Porter and Burke B.S., but we locals now need to get out and support this team. Unfortunately, in this area we have some people that didn't want them to go, yet don't make any games. That needs to change. Hopefully the new ownership group will be able to do some more promotions, at not the "intermission" style promotion, but with tickets to those that may not be able to spend $15 per person to get in. You know, 2 for 1 nights or something.

gohawks
04-22-2005, 06:12 PM
Really happy TCA will be around for awhile! I think local ownership is just what you guys needed. I look forward to watching the Hawks beat the living snot outa ya for many, many seasons to come...

Scout
04-22-2005, 07:38 PM
Congrats. to Tri City on keeping the team. Plus Herminston Fan will still be around for me to bug. lol. Just kidding. The withdrawel symptons can end and best of luck to you all.

Scout

pgcougarfan
04-22-2005, 10:12 PM
Really glad to hear you guys are keeping your team. However, I must admit I'm a bit jealous about you folks getting some good local ownership. Something alot of Cougar fans would love to have up here.

Spungy
04-22-2005, 11:39 PM
Congratulations!! i hope there are many many great years ahead of you!