PDA

View Full Version : Same Old Same Old

transplantedbronco
06-08-2009, 10:55 PM
Its time to get things rolling. I have been too quiet this last little while. So Marc Habsheid ends up in Chilliwack. This is good for Marc lets say that. He is back doing what he does best. Chilliwack gain IS OUR LOSS. I will not sugar coat it anymore. We let one of the best coaches get away. Next season will be a lot of the same. Certain players will get every opportunity to succeed and a few players wont even have a chance. We will see some more players float with no recourse (now dont get me wrong I am not blaming any players it is up to the Head Coach to stop this). So it will be the same old same old which apparently some members of the board likes it this way. Alot of fans do not.

Now yes we have had 40+ wins the last couple of season but the fact is we have also were knocked out in the first round this year to a team we should have beat. Some also like to say that attendance is up with him at the helm. Im sorry but the credit has to go to the person in charge of the BUSINESS OPERATIONS. Dean is in charge of the hockey operations so Eldon and the marketing staff deserve that credit well before Dean. As well we had the excitement of a newly renovated building to feed off.

Im going to end my little rant there. If I keep going I will write some stuff that I may regret. Oh and by the way I will still be a sponsor of this team that will never change. We need everyone out to the games inspite of who is behind the bench.

Flathead
06-09-2009, 08:54 PM
Yes it really is too bad that Habby was not made the coach of our Broncos. It kinda sucks that we have a community owned team, but the board members don't listen the community! Oh well, when Chilliwack is making deep runs in the playoffs and winning chamionships, I guess we will get to watch what we could of had. But of course you all will see me at the rink, cause I'm a Bronco die hard and love to watch the best hockey on the planet, Canadian Major Junior!!

dagley
06-09-2009, 11:09 PM
"die hard and love to watch the best hockey on the planet, Canadian Major Junior!!"

damn right its the best!