PDA

View Full Version : What's With All The Empty Seats?

eecliff
04-22-2005, 11:17 PM
I thought we were playing in Kootenay , not in Seattle
And to think the fan bus could not get tickets ....
Come one Ice fans ....Fill The Barn !!
Can anyone tell me why this game was not a sell out and only had an Attendance of 3983

Thanks

ee.....

Chipper
04-22-2005, 11:23 PM
The empty seats were from fans buying beer. lol actualy 3900 fans it seats 4268 not bad but i agree it would be nice to be full. Don't for get we built our arena to fill our needs for many years to come not just for today. Also once again a city of 17000 people, almost 4000 fans over 25% of the population. imo dam good

eecliff
04-22-2005, 11:35 PM
The empty seats were from fans buying beer. lol actualy 3900 fans it seats 4268 not bad but i agree it would be nice to be full. Don't for get we built our arena to fill our needs for many years to come not just for today. Also once again a city of 17000 people, almost 4000 fans over 25% of the population. imo dam good

This is today !! if you don't fill it now there may not be any years to come :karate:

Chipper
04-23-2005, 12:20 AM
So are you saying that any team that does not have a complete sellout may loose there team? Personaly I would think that an arena that was a sell out every night but has no way to expand or wants to build a new arena is in more jepardy. That would show team Management that there is no way to expand the local market "Room to Grow". If you have room to grow there is always ways to improve your seat base as your City grows. Yes I would love to see the Rec plex filled every night but as our City slowly grows ( were not in Kelowna ) we will continue hopefully to grow our attendance. The City built this arena to fill our needs for many years to come not just this year. P.S. the Ice are going nowhere for a long time :thumb: GO ICE GO!!!!!:groovy:

DoubleDee
04-23-2005, 11:26 AM
I thought we were playing in Kootenay , not in Seattle
And to think the fan bus could not get tickets ....

ee.....

The fan bus never got to that point (but tickets were a concern but it looks like it wouldn't have been). We didn't have enough people sign up which is why it was cancelled. :(

I did get a call from the Rockets organization on Wednesday morning to see if the bus was going or not. I am sure something would have been worked out.

Next time folks - SIGN UP FOR THE BUS - lol :thumb:

GO ROCKETS GO!! Blake - Go and Comeautize them!!

OK, ok - I know I said that for the last game but if it isn't broken don't fix it!! ;)

In the crowd
04-23-2005, 02:25 PM
for some reason here in cranbrook people don't like to sit at the bottom, and when you see it on tv all you see is the bottom 2 rows, (where no one sits), if you saw the rest of the arena you would see that it was fairly full.