PDA

View Full Version : Where do you want Schenn/Glennie

dagley
06-23-2009, 10:09 PM
I am trolling tonight. Where do you want Schenn and Glennie to end up. I'd like to see Schenn in LA and Glennie in Minnesota or Buffalo.

tigsfan0809
06-23-2009, 10:59 PM
Both in Colorado playing for my Avs! lol!haha

gowheaties
06-23-2009, 11:01 PM
schenn in Toronto if they move up and glennie in edmonton. either that or if they both end up on the same team that would be sweet

Boltz9
06-24-2009, 08:31 AM
Glennie would be a perfect fit in Edmonton alongside guys like Eberle. Wherever Schenn goes they will become a new favorite team, unless its Colorado because I couldn't do that lol. But I think if Toronto can they will do their best to get him, and I just hope that if they do they don't keep him like they did with Luke last year!

HURRICANE'S ROCK
06-24-2009, 10:49 AM
schenn in Toronto if they move up and glennie in edmonton. either that or if they both end up on the same team that would be sweet

If Toronto does not move up number 1 to get Tavares, I would bet big bucks Schenn ends up with the Laffs. Having 2 brothers on the same team when new contracts come up will probably give T.O. a home town discount. The brothers probably want to stay together so would probaly take a little less money to stay together on their present team. For another team to sign them both they will have to take on 2 huge contracts. In the day of the Salary Cap that is pretty unlikely. Burke is smart and can do the math. Also Leaf fans love Luke Schenn so the fans will probably be very happy to see Braydon on thier team.
I am not so sure Burke really wants to move up to the number one slot very badly. If he really wanted to move up would he announce it to the whole world over and over. That just makes it more costly as all the other GM's are gonna say you want it that bad........pay up buddy! It will cost him a lot of picks or bodies.

Brandonite
06-24-2009, 07:41 PM
I'd be willing to bet big bucks that Brayden Schenn will be a member of the Toronto Maple Leafs organization after Friday.

dondo
06-26-2009, 11:10 AM
^ not picking at 7th spot they won't if they move up to third they could guarantee getting him. I have found it odd that the pundits with their mock drafts have Brayden going so low. I would be picking him over Kane and I have watched Kane for a couple of years now.

Don't get me wrong, I love Evander, but I think Schenn is currently a better all-around player.

dagley
06-26-2009, 11:44 AM
Honestly, you have the possibility of either getting Tavares/Hedman/Duchene at third, and Id personally take one of them ahead of Schenn, Schenn is a lock at 4 through 6.

dondo
06-27-2009, 05:16 PM
true I suppose I meant trade up to fourth (not third), but the point is moot now.. Burkie did nothing to move up anyway.. good to see Kane go 4th and Schenn 5th overall...

Burkie was choked when Brayden went 5th .. ha ha!

congrats to Schenn and Glennie