PDA

View Full Version : Road Trips

Boltz9
06-24-2009, 03:07 PM
Anyone else planning on going on some trips to watch some games this year? I know me and a couple friends are going to PA and then Regina for the opening two games of the season. And any weekend that we play in MJ or Regina I will likely try to make the trip out. I also have atleast one open seat for the first weekend trip, the more the better. I know this is extremely early but what can I say, I'm excited :P

dagley
06-24-2009, 04:42 PM
Is my seat accounted for? :)

Boltz9
06-24-2009, 05:13 PM
Ya don't worry I'm not gonna kick you outta the car now. lol.

Allin44
06-26-2009, 09:33 PM
I'm far too lazy to google it, what are the dates of the games you are going to? Depending on where my life is at at that point I would more than likely hop in

Boltz9
06-26-2009, 11:16 PM
The games we have planned on going to for sure are the opening 2 games on the road... Friday Sept. 18th in Prince Albert, we would stay the night there or possibly drive to Regina after the game and spend the night in Regina. Then go to the game on Saturday Sept. 19th in Regina. Would be lots of fun! Plus we would get to see the team before anyone else in Brandon :P

Boltz9
07-15-2009, 07:48 AM
I'm far too lazy to google it, what are the dates of the games you are going to? Depending on where my life is at at that point I would more than likely hop in

So do you think you will come along? You would just have to get the Friday the 18th off and pay for your tickets(Which I can buy.) I think we have 3 people coming already and I can fit 4. And its required that you wear a WK jersey:laugh:.

66 days till the season opener in PA.
73 days till the home opener.
311 days till we are Memorial Cup Champs.

Allin44
07-15-2009, 08:55 AM
So do you think you will come along? You would just have to get the Friday the 18th off and pay for your tickets(Which I can buy.) I think we have 3 people coming already and I can fit 4. And its required that you wear a WK jersey:laugh:.

66 days till the season opener in PA.
73 days till the home opener.
311 days till we are Memorial Cup Champs.

I'm in the middle of possibly moving, so I can't really commit right now. As we get closer to the date I can, but if you find somebody else to take the spot don't hold it for me

Allin44
07-15-2009, 05:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cVlTeIATBs

will the entire trip be like this?

Boltz9
07-15-2009, 06:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cVlTeIATBs

will the entire trip be like this?

Haha my favorite movie ever. I don't see that happening on our trip because of the fact that I can play music and we wouldn't be that squished.

Allin44
07-15-2009, 07:11 PM
Alright, I'd really like to go, I should know more in the next week or two in all likelyhood.

Boltz9
07-15-2009, 07:14 PM
Alright no hurry, when they start selling the tickets I'll ask again because I'll need to be quick in getting tickets especially in PA.