PDA

View Full Version : Seeking information on Kris Foucault

MVNWriter23
06-29-2009, 07:43 AM
The Minnesota Wild drafted Kris Foucault in the 4th round. I know he hasn't spent all that much time with the Hitmen, but I was just curious what your thoughts were on him.

How would you describe Kris Foucault as a player? He seems to be somewhat enigmatic; a kid who has never played more than 33 games in a junior league season, who only just late this season seemed to have figured out some of his potential. What would be Foucault's best skills, what are his biggest weaknesses? I have a little paragraph I've read from the International Scouting Service guide but not much more than that. I've been told by some that he's lazy, would you agree with that? What is he like personality-wise; does he play with emotion or does he seem like he doesn't really care? Anything you could help me with would be greatly appreciated.

dagley
06-29-2009, 04:27 PM
All I know was he was the Eastern Conference Finals MVP. lol

Hitmen1
07-03-2009, 08:27 PM
Based on what I have heard from Kisio on the radio, Kris had some major issues with being in shape with the Ice. He didn't want to work and as a result wore out his welcome. Once in Calgary, Lowry basically told him how it was going to be and after a couple of slips up when he first arrived, he turned it around and was a great addition to the Hitmen. Very good hands down low.