PDA

View Full Version : WK Jersey

Boltz9
07-07-2009, 09:53 AM
This is a long shot I know but does anyone have or know someone that has a new style Wheat Kings jersey (L) that they would sell? Doesn't matter the color. They seem to have none left in SportChek or at the WK office as they are clearing out for the new jerseys that won't arrive till after the season starts. I'm willing to pay alot :P

Allin44
07-07-2009, 10:07 AM
This is a long shot I know but does anyone have or know someone that has a new style Wheat Kings jersey (L) that they would sell? Doesn't matter the color. They seem to have none left in SportChek or at the WK office as they are clearing out for the new jerseys that won't arrive till after the season starts. I'm willing to pay alot :P

Did you check Source for Sports?

Boltz9
07-07-2009, 10:45 AM
Ya they said they don't sell them. Anywhere else you can think of?

BSB
07-07-2009, 08:21 PM
What is a "new style" jersey? I have a white one that is about 2-3 years old that I'm not overly attached to, but unfortunately, it is only a Medium.

Boltz9
07-07-2009, 08:39 PM
Ya thats what I have already is a medium and I think I'm going to sell it. But I ended up finding a Large one on www.rivercitysports.com . Now I just have to get it customized :)

Allin44
07-07-2009, 08:45 PM
Ya thats what I have already is a medium and I think I'm going to sell it. But I ended up finding a Large one on www.rivercitysports.com . Now I just have to get it customized :)

#10 or #15?

Boltz9
07-07-2009, 08:53 PM
Dagley will hate me but likely #10. I've gone back and forth but I always wanted a Schenn jersey. I could get a Rajala jersey lol but who knows what number he will be.

Allin44
07-07-2009, 08:55 PM
Dagley will hate me but likely #10. I've gone back and forth but I always wanted a Schenn jersey. I could get a Rajala jersey lol but who knows what number he will be.

Yeah, I'm going to wait until the new ones come out so I can have the "current" one, and then get a #15 I think

Boltz9
07-07-2009, 08:58 PM
Ya I was at the WK office today and the girl (who is smoking hot! lol) told me that they will get the new ones after the start of the season. I guess they will wear the ones they have now for the exhibition games then start the season with the new ones.

Boltz9
07-09-2009, 08:20 AM
Got my jersey in the mail already this morning :)... Anybody think theres a chance Schenn could get captain this year, might get the C on my jersey? Personally I see Calvert being the best candidate for the job tho.

Allin44
07-09-2009, 08:53 AM
Got my jersey in the mail already this morning :)... Anybody think theres a chance Schenn could get captain this year, might get the C on my jersey? Personally I see Calvert being the best candidate for the job tho.

It'll either be Robak or Schenn

Vik
07-09-2009, 01:12 PM
My bet's on Schenn.

Have Robak, Calvert, Glennie, and Fehr with the A's (we still going with two different guys at home and on the road?).

gowheaties
07-09-2009, 04:30 PM
its obviously going to be schenn. All you have to do is take away all the players who wore letters from last year (aulie c, clark a, erb a) and you have one left who wore a letter from last year schenn. he is the obvious player to be named captain.

Brandonite
07-11-2009, 04:54 PM
If anyone is interested there is a Brayden Schenn replica L.A. Kings jersey for sale on ebay right now. Its being bid on and I think there are only 3 days left with about 7 bids. Its up to $92 with $12.50 on top for shipping. And its coming from Ontario. Thats a hell of a deal if you can get it near that price! Just in case anyone cares...