PDA

View Full Version : Alex Plante?

Boltz9
07-07-2009, 08:18 PM
Listening to the Pipeline show and they are talking about Plante possibly coming home to Brandon to play with the Wheat Kings. That is if the Oilers return him which is possible. This would be a wonderful fit obviously as we need defenceman. They also asked the question to Toni Rajala again and he said he thinks he might come to Brandon but is still not sure, they even mentioned something about him having to do some sort of Military time if he stayed in Finland? Not sure what thats about. And then they talked about the possibility of Eberble coming over as well. Really exciting to hear all of this going on!

Allin44
07-07-2009, 08:21 PM
Plante possibly coming home to Brandon to play with the Wheat Kings

Probably not what Lewadniuk wants to be hearing

Brandonite
07-08-2009, 05:21 PM
Who cares...I hate Alex Plante. He can keep himself and his attitude in Calgary

Vik
07-08-2009, 11:50 PM

You mean the attitude that won him a leadership award for the Hitmen? Or the attitude that allowed him to re-join the team in a prominent role despite publicly asking for a trade?

And have I mentioned how much I hate Brayden Schenn. How dare he suggest not coming to play in Brandon. Especially since he had a far more ridiculous excuse than Plante.

Where's the smiley for shaking your head at stupid comments?

Boltz9
07-09-2009, 06:23 AM

Ya I think its just a little hatred for what Calgary did to us in the playoffs, I had that too for a while.

sbtatter
07-09-2009, 07:24 AM
What would we have to give up to get Plante? A 4th round pick?