PDA

View Full Version : Who WONT be here in 09'/10'

Brandonite
07-12-2009, 03:21 AM
Obviously Erb, Lowry and Clark are gone due to graduation but who else do you expect not to be on this team when the Memorial Cup rolls around?! I know its a long ways away but im sure alot of people have their opinions as to who they think wont be around in 9 months or less. My personal predictions are Sanfred King, Andrew Hayes, Jesse Hall, Paul Ciarelli, Stephane Robidoux, Del Cowan, Keith Aulie, Brodie Melnychuk.

Brandonite
07-12-2009, 03:25 AM
Obviously Erb, Lowry and Clark are gone due to graduation but who else do you expect not to be on this team when the Memorial Cup rolls around?! I know its a long ways away but im sure alot of people have their opinions as to who they think wont be around in 9 months or less. My personal predictions are Sanfred King, Andrew Hayes, Jesse Hall, Paul Ciarelli, Stephane Robidoux, Del Cowan, Keith Aulie, Brodie Melnychuk.

Sanfred King will likely go play Junior A
Andrew Hayes will likely be traded somewhere out West
Jesse Hall will likely be released
Paul Ciarelli will likely be a part of a package trade
Stephane Robidoux will also likely be a part of a packade deal
Del Cowan will be somewhere in the WHL, I just cant see it being BDN
Keith Aulie will be in Abbotsford in the AHL
Brodie Melnychuk will likely be traded

GoWheaties/67's
07-12-2009, 07:22 AM
Will miss Nathan Green. Was hoping that we would have kept him.

Brandonite
07-12-2009, 04:23 PM
Will miss Nathan Green. Was hoping that we would have kept him.

He's been put into a great position in Red Deer though when you look at all the scenarios. He'll easily be a top 6 forward and see P.P. time as well as ice time with guys like Landon Ferraro, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins & Case Mappin. I also wouldn't be surprised to see him wearing an "A". I agree he was a good player but Im not overly surprised Brandon traded him based on what they got in return and the circumstances.