PDA

View Full Version : My rant!!

DoubleDee
04-23-2005, 09:57 PM
K - So, I have to say this and obviously by me speaking my mind, and because most people on this board from Kelowna know who I am, may cause a few people to be a tad upset with me. You know what? I don't really care!

I am watching the hockey game tonight (Kelowna vs. Kootenay) and Shaw does a crowd shot because, once again, there is a stoppage in play because their arena is falling apart (just teasing on that one folks!). Anyways, what do I see? A few Rockets fans in the stands who I thought considered me a friend. The reason I say "thought" was because, gee, thanks guys for asking if I wanted to come along - NOT! Sure, you will let me put all the work into trying to get a bus trip going but when it comes to inviting me along it doesn't happen.

Just goes to show when you make friends at hockey games it may not translate into real life.

This is just my rant which I am entitled to here by the water cooler!

Furback
04-23-2005, 11:59 PM
lol that should tell you somthing dee lmao I really feel sorry for you.

C.F
04-24-2005, 03:37 AM
lol that should tell you somthing dee lmao I really feel sorry for you.The fact that your attempt to make an un-original insult failed miserably, just shows how much of a joke you are.

The_Vulk
04-24-2005, 04:49 AM
Putting together a "bus" trip is alot of work, getting people to agree in advance, paying, and all that logistical stuff.

While getting into a car with a few 'friends' to travel to a game is relatively cheap and in some cases very short notice.

Spungy
04-24-2005, 05:12 AM
maybe they didn't plan on being there? like it was close to where they were working and decided to drive on over for it? sorry Doubledee you give em hell!

Chipper
04-24-2005, 08:55 AM
Its to bad that you couldn't slide into a car with one of them. I was looking forward to meeting you and some others . I met some good Kelowna fans over the last two games. They are very good and classy fans. they never quit cheering for there team. I do think that they sabotaged our glass so that they could get there faces on TV. LOL

Furback
04-24-2005, 10:23 AM
Dee im sure a popular girl like yourself could have got a few freinds together to watch the game. I agree bustrips are hard to put together. well keep your head up kid maybe game 5 you will be able to see. As for you C.F I was not trying to insult her.

DoubleDee
04-24-2005, 12:38 PM
I am sure to a lot of them it was a last minute decision to go and I am so happy that the boys had fans there cheering them on.

It just kind of sucks because everyone should have known I would have gone in a second. I even posted in the Kelowna area asking if anyone wanted to go.

I guess that goes to show once again that maybe I should lower my standards so that I am no longer single and that way I automatically have someone who wants to do these things with me..... No, standards will stay in place. Rather be single and happy then attached and miserable!

Thanks for letting me rant though. The day after and I am not as upset as I was yesterday.

DoubleDee
04-24-2005, 12:40 PM
maybe they didn't plan on being there? like it was close to where they were working and decided to drive on over for it? sorry Doubledee you give em hell!

If you are referring to who I think you are referring to, I don't mean them.

kelownakarl
04-25-2005, 03:15 PM
DD - I am sorry top hear about this situation.... Best to ask them how their trip was and ask them if maybe they forgot about you.... A pretty unfortuanate turn of events...... If I was going I would invite you :D