PDA

View Full Version : How's Moosejaw going to look this year?

Sudsy
08-10-2009, 06:36 AM
Alot of their young guys got tonnes of icetime in key situations. Still alot of people are picking them for last. I have been told the two euro's will be in camp, are either of them impact players?

Boltz9
08-14-2009, 12:59 PM
I'm also wondering why Filo left. I don't think he was bad enough to say goodbye to him so I'm guessing it was his choice. Come on Warrior fans speak up.

SectionNDeserter
08-14-2009, 01:40 PM
He hasn't been NHL drafted, and like most imports, he probably wasn't really looking forward to going to college in Canada, so he would have had to have been having a FANTASTIC time here to stay another season.

patsdude114
08-15-2009, 12:21 PM
He hasn't been NHL drafted, and like most imports, he probably wasn't really looking forward to going to college in Canada, so he would have had to have been having a FANTASTIC time here to stay another season.

Why would he stay & play another season in Moose Jaw when he can head back home & play in a professional league there & earn abit of a pay cheque. He wasnt that great to begin with, for what he did on the ice the Warriors could of uses his euro spot for a canadian player.

The Warrior fans are sure MIA... really shows they care about there team

Boltz9
08-16-2009, 09:45 AM
Well they seemed to care when me and my buddy wen't to a Warriors vs WK's game at the end of last season. Felt like I was going to get killed because after all of the 8 goals we stood up and cheered and got heckled by everyone. Whats it like in Regina as I'm going to the the home opener? Just from being there on and off it doesn't seem like theres alot of support for the Pats?

scoreboard
08-28-2009, 07:46 PM
Alot of their young guys got tonnes of icetime in key situations. Still alot of people are picking them for last. I have been told the two euro's will be in camp, are either of them impact players?

First pre-game at Edmonton Annual Tournament:

MOOSE JAW - 5 vs. MEDICINE HAT - 2

THAT IS A GOOD START.