PDA

View Full Version : Assistant Captains

Boltz9
08-10-2009, 10:01 AM
Thought we needed a new subject to talk about to waste time still the start of the season. So who do we think will wear the A's this year? It seems like everyone thinks Schenn will get the C.

Brandonite
08-10-2009, 06:06 PM
C - Calvert
A - Schenn
A - Robak
A - Bestland
A - Fehr
A - Rajala (If he comes)

The reason why I pick Calvert is I think its a smart choice not to put an overly amount of pressure squarly on Schenn. Hes already going to be looked at in every aspect he does this season, I think it would benefit not having the C to worry about as well. Calvert presents himself well and works his ass off the way a leader should. Both would be ideal picks however

Allin44
08-10-2009, 06:19 PM
C - Schenn
A - Calvert
A - Fehr
A - Robak
A - Glennie

Boltz9
08-10-2009, 06:26 PM
C - Calvert
A - Schenn
A - Robak
A - Bestland
A - Fehr
A - Rajala (If he comes)

The reason why I pick Calvert is I think its a smart choice not to put an overly amount of pressure squarly on Schenn. Hes already going to be looked at in every aspect he does this season, I think it would benefit not having the C to worry about as well. Calvert presents himself well and works his ass off the way a leader should. Both would be ideal picks however

Ya it's an interesting topic, because if you give it to Calvert your also putting alot of pressure on a hometown kid to lead his team to a Memorial Cup. Personally I think Calvert would make a better captain because of how he gives his all every shift and seems to be more of a vocal leader than Schenn. But if I had to guess right now I'd say it goes to Schenn.

Vik
08-10-2009, 09:15 PM
C - Schenn
A - Calvert
A - Fehr
A - Robak
A - Glennie

This.