PDA

View Full Version : Game three, all tied up

Jovorock
04-25-2005, 12:55 PM
After two good games in Cranbrook it back to Kelowna for two games. What is going to happen in game three, any predictions?

Beaner
04-25-2005, 02:32 PM
Tough call.

Kelowna has not played well/not gotten the bounces at home all postseason.

Think I'll go with Kootenay for Game 3.

kelownakarl
04-25-2005, 03:14 PM
Obviou8sly the Rockets will win in K-town

the weather is just too good for any ICE to be staying around here!

Jovorock
04-25-2005, 04:38 PM
Kelowna has not played well/not gotten the bounces at home all postseason.

Think I'll go with Kootenay for Game 3.
That all ended with game 7 verses the T-birds, its back (I hope so) to same old Rocket home team now.

Thanks for picking the Ice Beaner. :clap:

The Ice will melt in a 4-2 loss.

mccabe23
04-25-2005, 04:47 PM
Since all the games at home this year in the playoffs have been close, I will go against the odds and predict a 5-1 Kelowna win. I think Glass will be rattled in Kelowna just like he was the last time Koots came to town. Perhaps we need a big slapper by Sylvester to get Glass off his game! :laugh:

Beaner
04-25-2005, 05:31 PM
Thanks for picking the Ice Beaner. :clap:

Heh. I picked the Ice in game 2, and Kelowna In game 1 - Im actually doing ok for once.

:laugh:

LifelongChiefsFan
04-26-2005, 12:36 AM
Gotta stick with Kootenay for game 3...although you Kelowna fans should be happy I picked the Ice. My picks are the equivalent of SI putting a team on their cover! :p

Chipper
04-26-2005, 08:26 AM
I think its going to be another close one probably a one goal game. I don't know who will win tonite but I will predict a split in Kelowna, and the team that wins this series will win the Dub. I hope the Ice win Kelowna has won two years in a row. LOL. GO ICE GO!!!!!!!

Squig
04-26-2005, 08:34 AM
I predict the Rockets will score first and win the game. First goal will get our crowd into it and the boys will ride the wave. Rockets win 4 - 2.

Nigel Dawes = :clown: lol - refer to pics on ice/rockets site

P.S. Good to meet you last weekend

Go Rockets Go!!!

Chipper
04-26-2005, 08:46 AM
Squig, got to admit that the first goal will be huge! yor better make sure that dawes is covered good or the Ice may get that first one.lol Yes it was good to meet you, lovin the Rockets and the others (can't remember all the names) last weekend. I think you were all great fans, I hope you didn't get smacked in the head by lovin the Rockets hair when she was boping to the music.lol

Jovorock
04-26-2005, 09:47 AM
yor better make sure that dawes is covered good or the Ice may get that first one.
That's what I said watching both games in Cranbrook, we aren't covering Dawes very well. He's been part of almost every goal, the Rockets are going to have to contain him alot better.

Check the front page of the Courier this morning, it rough living in this town. :clap:

http://www.kelownadailycourier.ca/

lovintherockets
04-26-2005, 01:23 PM
He seems to be able to shrug off the Rockets also and make plays happen. It was wonderful to meet all the great fans at the rec plex, what a great group of people. Are you coming up to either of the games Chipper.....I would love to do a little head boppin with you sitting beside me :p .... :laugh:

Go Rockets Go !!!

Jovorock
04-27-2005, 08:20 AM
Great game last night, Kelowna really dominated the Ice. Weber almost pasted Dawes a couple times but just missed. Moisy and Comeau played their best games of the playoffs, total team win.