Aaron Enns
Dominic Perrault
Travis Sparrow

GOAL - Eeny, meeny, miny, moe???
Dawson Guhle
Damien Ketlo
Linden Rowat
Derek Tendler

IMO, It would be ideal if Rowat was traded for a top Defenseman.

nivek_wahs
08-26-2009, 10:39 PM
IMO, It would be ideal if Rowat was traded for a top Defenseman.I don't know what asset Parker should/could trade but it would be nice for him to pick up a veteran d-man.... even if it's not a top 4 guy a 19-year old would b great.

patsdude114
09-06-2009, 02:07 PM
I would say your Pats 09-10 selection will be pretty much the roster. Although i dont see Hunt carrying 14 forwards tho all season & only 6 Dmen. It will be 13 & 7 with 2 goalies like 95% of the teams out there.

The Pats do need another Vetern Dman though. We do in my mind though think it has to be a Dman with some sort of offensive flare to him. Cause Teubert & Delahey arnt exactly offensive Dmen as we seen alot with Teubert last year under Derkatch. Offensive Dmen are very tough to come by though in trades cuz everyone needs/wants 1. I think if Bell can put together the same type of year as Pyett did as a 16 yr old it will take alot of the offensive lack off our blueline.

Bepoleon
09-08-2009, 08:12 PM
The Pats will surely carry 7 defense this season, I just wasn't sure who was going to be the seventh. Its between Davidson, Perrault and Sparrow. My money is now on Davidson, but who knows???

nivek_wahs
09-08-2009, 09:05 PM
The Pats will surely carry 7 defense this season, I just wasn't sure who was going to be the seventh. Its between Davidson, Perrault and Sparrow. My money is now on Davidson, but who knows???I hope... I really hope you are right!