PDA

View Full Version : Next Year Possibilities?

tazndevil
04-25-2005, 03:18 PM
With the Hitmen losing most, if not all, of their top 2 lines next year-- what do you think we will do/should do?

Will Kisio be back as Coach/GM or Gm only, or not at all?

Who are some players you would like to see brought in or shipped out?

Which of our new prospects do you think will make the Hitmen next year?

Only one thing I know for certain is that next year we will be a lot younger, the defence and goalies are set, but who will put the puck in the net?

What are your thoughts?

Taz

ScottyWazz
04-25-2005, 08:35 PM
I think Kisio should go, period, but I think many people on here think that.

With Moose and Merks coming back next season-- I think they can step up pretty big. Whitey will be helping out on the scoring front as well. Kohn will be back, so I think he'll jump up and help trying to put the biscuit in the back of the net. Dylan Yeo got a little more confiedence skating the puck up more and more-- he could make some noise if he wanted, but I like him sturdier patrolling the blueline.

I think Sonne and Plante will be good bets of making the team next season. Icket could turn some heads, but I don't know if they would want to put another younger defenceman out there. Plus, I don't think he's size will help him out that much.

The_Vulk
04-26-2005, 04:38 AM
I think Kisio should go, period, but I think many people on here think that.
Most definately.

To add insult to injury, there was no farewell do this year as the players were released next day after the final game and I guess most took off for home immediately, if not sooner.

Thanks for considering the fans and supporters of the game and your team, Kisio! :burningma