PDA

View Full Version : Pats @ Broncos Jan.19

Fight Guy
01-19-2005, 10:44 PM
Who saw the game? Sounded like Moir was just awsome. The Pats got an amazing 42 shots on net, and sounded like they should have done better than they did...on the score board that is. I don't know when the last time they got that many shots in a game. And how did the Rypien/Aspenlind fight go?

Flathead
01-19-2005, 11:55 PM
Moir was very good tonight, and probally won the game for us. In the third we were outplayed pretty bad, first 6 minutes short handed didn't help, thanks to Sharpe. Brutal officiating, going both ways. Aspenlind and Rypien had an all right scrap, rypien threw a lot more punches, but they both landed about the same, slight advantage to Rypien. Broncos are undefeated in 5 at home now!! How about Cruse though, since coming from Lethbridge he has 6 points in 3 games, he may end up with more points than Redenbach! Glad we got the two points, keep it going boys!

Fight Guy
01-20-2005, 11:14 AM
Yeah, it seems the Pats were on the good end of Sharpe last night. Every other game that Sharpe has reffed for the Pats, the calls were lopsided against them and several obvious penalties that weren't called against the opposing team. He is a terrible ref...I'd say worse than Savage(which I still don't understand how he was picked for the World Juniors).