PDA

View Full Version : Friday, Sept. 4th @ Brandon

Boltz9
09-04-2009, 07:55 AM
Was wondering who is going to be in the Pats lineup for the game tonight?

Brandon will be without 7 players in this game as they are away at NHL camps. (Brayden Schenn, Scott Glennie, Matt Calvert, Colby Robak, Brodie Melnychuk, Alexander Urbom, Jordan Hale). We will also be without Toni Rajala and Jay Fehr because of injury. So this may be the time to beat us this yearvc1tt

Our Lineup should be:

Forwards
Del Cowan
Aaron Lewadniuk
Sanfred King
Jesse Hall
Paul Ciarelli
Mark Stone
Jordan Depape
Brendan Walker
Michael Ferland
Wheaton King
Brendan Rouse
Klarc Wilson

Defencemen
Mark Schneider
Darren Bestland
Stephane Robidoux
Ryley Miller
Brett Rock
Kyle Krzyzaniak
Dallas Ehrhardt

Goaltenders - Not sure which ones will play.
Andrew Hayes
Dalyn Flette
Ty Rimmer
Liam Liston

Now for the pats lineup...

Bepoleon
09-04-2009, 10:26 AM
FORWARDS
Jordan Weal
Brett Leffler
Matt Strueby
Graham Hood
Tomas Hricina
Michal Poletin
Brayden Metz
Kyle Mulder
Andrew Rieder
Lucas Froese
Joel Harnden
Clarke Breitkreuz

DEFENCE
Matt Delahey
Myles Bell
Alex Pym
Jay Slobozian
Tyler Borstmayer
Brandon Davidson
Dominic Perrault
Travis Sparrow

GOAL - Any two (Maybe Rowat, so BM can have a look see???)
Dawson Guhle
Damien Ketlo
Linden Rowat
Derek Tendler

Eberle, Teubert, Mitchell and Delahey are set to go to pro-camps. The Regina paper says Delahey will be playing, but I'm unsure of the other campers. Jason Gardiner and Dominick Favreau are coming off injuries but are questionable. Beat you guys??? lol. maybe if we had any defence.

Boltz9
09-04-2009, 10:33 AM
Lol hey it could be the best game between us all year although for your home opener we could be missing alot of players still. Would have been nice to see Eberle play. All of our guys have left to camps already except for Robak and Urbom but they aren't expected to play tonight.

Bepoleon
09-04-2009, 02:00 PM
Yeah, unfortunately Eberle won't be playing, just saw him in Regina. Well, I think its going to be an interesting year for both teams. Brandon's line-up is looking good and If Parker keeps his word, we will be contending as well. Good Luck Wheaties.

Note: My well wishes are subject to change as the regular season starts.lol. vc119

Any reports on the game tonite (fights, Players who impressed, etc) would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Boltz9
09-04-2009, 02:15 PM
Haha ya no hard feelings right now as its just an exhibition game.

Note :I will be at the Pats home opener with a Schenn jersey on lol.

And for the notes I will be sure to do that.

dagley
09-04-2009, 02:43 PM
Haha ya no hard feelings right now as its just an exhibition game.

Note :I will be at the Pats home opener with a Schenn jersey on lol.

And for the notes I will be sure to do that.

Thief!

Boltz9
09-04-2009, 02:44 PM
Haha a good looking thief at that. Still hope he becomes captain just so I can wear an update of your jersey.

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
09-04-2009, 07:25 PM
updated twitter stream on lubers lounge.

Edit: Pats lose in the shoot out 4-3. Basically a tie since the ****out is a waste of time.

Boltz9
09-04-2009, 10:26 PM
Was a pretty boring game tonight. No fights to talk about although it was pretty scrappy. Brandon scored within the first 20 seconds and I thought it might be a blowout.

Boltz9
09-04-2009, 11:53 PM
Were Eberle and Teubert the only "real" Pats missing from that game? By real I mean players that are returning or are sure to make the team.

sbtatter
09-05-2009, 07:50 AM
Were Eberle and Teubert the only "real" Pats missing from that game? By real I mean players that are returning or are sure to make the team.

Some Interesting stas from Bdn's side
9 rookies were played, all receiving equal ice time during the first 60 minutes.
Not including departed players from last season or this years Euro's, last night Bdn players dressed scored 60 goals in the dub last season, players not dressed scored 148 goals last season in the dub!!!
Our rookies distinguished themselves with some aplomb.
Miller, hall, Wilson, Stone, Walker all played well. Rouse appeared to be a good faceoff guy. ferland is a big guy out there, nice S/O winner!! The W King, Wilson and Ciarelli line was a nice crashing line. Lewadniuk and Cowan were a good veteran presence, Bestland and Miller were hitting hard.
All in all. a good start!!

sbtatter
09-06-2009, 08:41 AM

Bdn sun said that noth teams played 9 rookies....

hockeyfan123
09-06-2009, 11:23 AM
I can't see Perrault or Sparrow making the team, what are your thoughts?