PDA

View Full Version : Penner to Melfort

Douglas
09-06-2009, 12:28 PM
Found this Transaction
TRADE
September 5/09
Melfort Mustangs acquire 1991 F Cole Penner (Medicine Hat AB) from the Brooks Bandits of the AJHL for 1990 D Cris Neurauter.

I wonder if he'll go.

Wildeyes
09-07-2009, 01:00 AM
that is a sweet trade for melfort Neurauter was only used in a handful of games. With Mann being the coach there he wont stand for any BS

Arthur Fonzerelli
09-07-2009, 09:25 AM
Brian Curran the coach in Brooks is nicknamed the "General", he's about as no nonsense as they get, but obviously Penner was able to wear out his welcome with the Bandits.

BrooksCat
09-09-2009, 02:10 PM
Your defenceman had some stats last year as a 18, should be able to help the Bandits.

I watched Practice in Brooks a little, Mr Penner still has the skill set of a 15 year old player, because he refuses to work hard in practice, even tends to be on the disruptive side.
Knew his time was limited when out big dman was nose to nose with him in a councilling session in the last practice I watched.

I wish him luck, maybe a move will improve his attitude and let him start to enjoy the game again.

Raider Fan 88
09-09-2009, 03:56 PM
He was supposed to play last night with Melfort in Nipawin but he obviously hasn't shown up because Owen Roschuk ended up playing and not Penner, who was supposed to wear Owen's jersey. I think Penner has no desire any more.

domino
09-18-2009, 09:03 AM
Penner gone home to Medicine Hat

SaskHockeyFan
09-18-2009, 11:39 AM
The quicker he is off the radar and out of the news the better for PA fans. Maybe we can get past it and get on with something else. I would agree totally with the "Biggest Draft Bust" statement though.