PDA

View Full Version : Bartek in Camp with NYR

Allin44
09-06-2009, 02:41 PM
Just saw his name on their roster for the Traverse City tourney, good for him, always liked his game, wasn't the typical euro we've had..

In the same tourney Calvert has 1A vs the Minny rookie squad, and hes playing with Stefan Legein.. the CBJ pick that quit hockey for 3/4 of a season

Brandonite
09-06-2009, 03:02 PM
Just saw his name on their roster for the Traverse City tourney, good for him, always liked his game, wasn't the typical euro we've had..

In the same tourney Calvert has 1A vs the Minny rookie squad, and hes playing with Stefan Legein.. the CBJ pick that quit hockey for 3/4 of a season

Bartek was always a beauty, one of the best euros we have had in a while for sure. It says alot about a european when he plays in the league for a solid 3 years and was always a good player. He will crack an AHL deal for sure

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
09-06-2009, 04:55 PM
I would think Bartek would want to go back closer to home if he cant get an NHL deal in a 1 or 2 years. The money is much better there.

I always liked his style.... thought he was Everetts best player last year. He would have stuck on most other teams as an OA/import, I think.

Brandonite
09-06-2009, 08:30 PM
I would think Bartek would want to go back closer to home if he cant get an NHL deal in a 1 or 2 years. The money is much better there.

I always liked his style.... thought he was Everetts best player last year. He would have stuck on most other teams as an OA/import, I think.

Obviously he was Everetts best forward, who else did they really have? Bartek would be in Brandon 8 out of 10 years he would have been here but he got caught in a numbers game and the Tips got a real good player in return.

Brandonite
09-06-2009, 08:31 PM
Obviously he was Everetts best forward, who else did they really have? Bartek would be in Brandon 8 out of 10 years he would have been here but he got caught in a numbers game and the Tips got a real good player in return.

haha 8 out of 10 years I mean mostly any other year he would have been here...