PDA

View Full Version : rbk jerseys

rebel
09-08-2009, 03:36 PM
anyone know what are jerseys going to look like or when they are going on sale

Toswammi
09-08-2009, 04:56 PM
You should know in about 17 hours. From all accounts jerseys will be on sale immediately afterwards.

RDRebelsfan
09-08-2009, 05:18 PM
I'm hoping they have discontinued those R jerseys. I'm sorry to anyone who may have liked them, but compared to our regular uniforms, they didn't even come close!

RDRebelsfan
09-09-2009, 12:53 PM
Ok no 3rd jerseys this year, so no R jersey thank God.

Seems like they didn't do anything to change our jersey which is a good thing, since it didn't need to be redesigned.

SectionNDeserter
09-09-2009, 04:54 PM
Hopefully if they ever do tinker with it, or create another alternate jersey, that they actually put some thought into it, instead of just making a 2 color jersey with a big R on it.

tigsfan0809
09-09-2009, 04:58 PM
Personally, I think they should make it red (the third), but absolutely, do more than put a large R in front as the logo. Being a Tigers fan, I've always liked the Rebs black jerseys, especially my replica autographed #3 Phaneuf.....:)

3rebels
09-09-2009, 05:02 PM
I have to say I like my Game Worn #3 Rookie Season Phaneuf jersey and they still needed waaaaay mooooore thought in the design of the R jerseys!!

tigsfan0809
09-09-2009, 05:07 PM
Ya, your game-worn jersey trumps mine pretty easily........lol!!

RDRebelsfan
09-09-2009, 06:10 PM
Hopefully if they ever do tinker with it, or create another alternate jersey, that they actually put some thought into it, instead of just making a 2 color jersey with a big R on it.

If they ever bring back a 3rd jersey, want to know what I'd like to see? Something retro. PErhaps bringing back the old silver and black uniform with the old skate logo.

hockey4
09-09-2009, 10:35 PM
If they ever bring back a 3rd jersey, want to know what I'd like to see? Something retro. PErhaps bringing back the old silver and black uniform with the old skate logo.

Typically retro jerseys are used to replenish feelings from happy days long ago. I never saw happen times with that jersey, so i see little chance bringing it back.

I personally never minded the R jersey. The whole idea was an old style look, back when there was little thought put into jerseys. A tie up at the top and some simple striping. It will be interesting if they do a third next season

RDRebelsfan
09-10-2009, 01:31 PM
Typically retro jerseys are used to replenish feelings from happy days long ago. I never saw happen times with that jersey, so i see little chance bringing it back.

I personally never minded the R jersey. The whole idea was an old style look, back when there was little thought put into jerseys. A tie up at the top and some simple striping. It will be interesting if they do a third next season

Not always said. Look at the Penguins with their baby blues, or when the canucks brought back that stick logo. Neither had successes when those were prominently worn.

Guy-10
01-02-2011, 11:19 AM
The REEBOK jerseys in my opinion are crap .Tight fitting and whats with the diaper on the back?? All the teams look the same , like the CFL , same jerseys different colours .That ridiculous piping they put around the shoulders and wherever looks stupid .
I wish they went back to CCM , Nike or Bauer much better jerseys and far better quality . Reebok is crap .