CRAIG MCCALLUM
BRANDON HERROD
RYAN HARRISON
DUSTIN CAMERON
MARK MCNEIL
RYAN KOWALSKI

Stanfordfan
09-12-2009, 12:26 AM
How come you do not have Jordan Kochan in your picks for the season?

Dwight Schrute
09-12-2009, 02:53 AM
I Went to the game in Saskatoon tonight . A couple Raiders really had solid games. Hrynyk was very solid and very nasty. Laid at least 5 big hits. Would make a fantastic 5 or 6 dman. Aasman also seems to be getting some confidence and is playing very solid hockey. Aschim , Herle , Harrison ,Maylan and Ravenko were probably the best forwards tonight. Mccalum played the point on the PP and looked very good there. On the other side of the coin was Dotan and Kozura . Dotan was getting hit all over the ice and coughing the puck up steady. But the worst part of it was backing down from a fight with Inglis....emabarrasing even for a fan watching. Kozura looked lost most of the night . I may have jinxed him by saying hes been solid all preseason though. Stanford looked great in his 5 mins of hockey. Got hit with a puck in the throat and tried to stick it out but left after the next play. Turns out he went to the hospital but it sounds like hes ok. Edwards was fantastic making many real good saves, all the goals allowed were after a great save and were either scored from behind the net or because a defencemen ( Dotan ) didnt take his man in front of the net after a incredible save. Guess who I think should get cut...haha. the Blades definitly have a ton of young talent though. Benson is the real deal a great 2 way forward whos legs dont stop moving. Dryz and Matheson will make life hell on other teams if they both make the Blades. One of them would sure help us out. None stop banging.

as you know i was there tonight too, bang on recap definatly agree with the kozyra comment. and i also may have jinxed it cause i said he was playing10x better then last year. kochan i think does ok and is a WHL player i love the small gritty guys like him (eg... hellyer). one thing i gotta say is rowley impressed me tonight. 35+ games i seen and this was the first he looked competant in his own end.... beyond that he looked damn good in both zones (hope he keeps it up).

FELIX17
09-12-2009, 11:26 AM
Was Herle wearing #12 last night? I thought he played well. Kozyra is brutal for a player taking up a 20 year spot on a team. I think more minutes need to be distributed to guys like Aasman, Ruopp, and Hrynyk. Aasman will only get better with more playing time and having Kozyra taking up top four minutes limits the ice for the other guys. Dotan shouldn't be making this team. What is he out there for? For a guy with a big body, he should be out there hitting and dropping the gloves when called upon. I agree, it was an embarrasment seeing him being called on by Inglis and doing nothing.

I was really impressed with Maylan. He can skate, reads the ice well and could be a game breaker that the Raiders need. McCallum impressed as well. Bruno has made some good acquistions with these two guys.

Rowley did play really well. Good to see you noticed Danno..Lol!

Dwight Schrute
09-12-2009, 12:14 PM
yeah it took a while for me to figure out who herle was (not an accurate line up sheet)

westbeach55
09-12-2009, 01:23 PM
dotan hasn't looked good at all even training camp and kochan doesn't look like he should have a spot on the team. koyzra did have a good game against med hat. mcallum and maylan are great pick ups. hrnyk had a couple nice hits and looked pretty steady all camp

intheknow
09-14-2009, 11:19 PM
tell me this. Is there even a remote chance of this team making playoffs? i cant imagine it.