PDA

View Full Version : Andrew HAYES

ndogg_44
09-12-2009, 12:17 PM
I thought he looked good last night!!!He looks much quicker this yea and ill say right now that he will be the #1 guy when the memorial cup comes around!!Take my word.

Allin44
09-12-2009, 12:31 PM
I thought he looked good last night!!!He looks much quicker this yea and ill say right now that he will be the #1 guy when the memorial cup comes around!!Take my word.

he should be quicker, he lost 20 pounds over the offseason.

Brandonite
09-12-2009, 02:41 PM
he should be quicker, he lost 20 pounds over the offseason.

There were certain things he needed to do in the off season to adjust his game and bring his game to the next level. Conditioning was apparently an issue and he addressed that by the sounds and looks of things. Thats the only way he is going to be on this team at all is if he braught his game to that next level to carry this team. He cant just be a play great for 3 straight and stink it up for the next 2. He has to put himself in the Dustin Tokarski, Chet Pickard, Tyson Sexsmith, James Reimer category as some of the past real solid WHL goaltenders.

ndogg_44
09-12-2009, 04:59 PM
Wut goalie is out there thats not a 20 year old that is better there is only one out there that i can think of and thats jones from calgary and calgary is gonna be contending so they aint gonna be trading him so let just give hayes a break and give him a shot instead of everyone always bashing him!!!For one our defence was not up to par last year and i think it will be alot better this yea and that will really help as well!!!Plus your gonna have to score like over 4 goals every game this year to beat us anyway haha Go wheaties Go