PDA

View Full Version : Pats Reassign 4

Raider Fan 88
09-14-2009, 04:32 PM
(G) Linden Rowat – (Too be determined at a later date)
(G) Derek Tendler – Estevan (SJHL)
(FW) Clarke Breitkreuz – Yorkton (SJHL)
(D) Shamus Graham – Drayton Valley (AJHL)

http://www.reginapats.com/News/697/

Boltz9
09-14-2009, 05:52 PM
Hmm Rowat really, any idea whats going to happen with him?

trucker
09-14-2009, 07:46 PM
Maybe we could get Rowat in Swift Current?!?

patsdude114
09-20-2009, 08:53 PM
(G) Linden Rowat – (Too be determined at a later date)
(G) Derek Tendler – Estevan (SJHL)
(FW) Clarke Breitkreuz – Yorkton (SJHL)
(D) Shamus Graham – Drayton Valley (AJHL)

http://www.reginapats.com/News/697/

I think since Clarke Breitkreuz didnt make this roster i think it is safe to say his time with the Pats will be over.. I think it will be a matter of time before he gets taken off the 50 player protective list.

hockeyfan123
09-21-2009, 12:12 AM
With Matt Delahey and Colten Teubert returning, who is the odd man out?? Will Perrault, Sparrow or another defenceman get reassigned? I noticed that Sparrow is no longer on the Pats website, is he gone??

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
09-21-2009, 01:36 AM
Barring any huge change in performance, more like Sparrow, Perreault AND somebody else. Perhaps Borstmayer?

We need to bring in a guy who can QB the PP, and preferably a guy with good offensive instincts. Its pretty important to round off the D...maybe consider flipping Delahey or Teubert for one of those type of players.

nivek_wahs
09-21-2009, 06:36 AM
With Matt Delahey and Colten Teubert returning, who is the odd man out?? Will Perrault, Sparrow or another defenceman get reassigned? I noticed that Sparrow is no longer on the Pats website, is he gone??The roster on the Pats website is still from last year.

tito34
09-21-2009, 12:45 PM
I wouldn't be a 100% percent Eberle will be coming back. He might have been the best player on the ice last night for the Oilers. If there wasn't so many 1 way contracts on the Oilers I'd say he would be a lock. He probably will play some regular season for sure

CrazyGeorge
09-21-2009, 05:42 PM
My thinking is that Eberle will play 9 games with the Oilers before being sent down to the Pats...the same was thought of Schenn before he stayed with the Leafs.