PDA

View Full Version : Giants Trainer Resigns

Beaner
04-26-2005, 03:53 PM
from, www.vancouvergiants.com

The Vancouver Giants have announced that the club's Athletic Trainer COLIN ROBINSON has resigned his position and will be pursuing professional hockey opportunities.

Known to everyone in the organization and around the Western Hockey League as “Toledo”, Robinson has been with the Giants since they entered the WHL in 2001. Prior to his four seasons with the Giants, Robinson spent five years with the WHL's Swift Current Broncos.

“Toledo is without a doubt one of the best trainers in junior hockey today,” says Giants General Manager Scott Bonner. “The work he has done as a member of our organization has been outstanding and he certainly deserves a chance to work at the pro level.”

“Everyone in the Giants organization, from the management to the coaching staff to the players has treated me extremely well the past four years,” says Robinson. “I want to thank all of them for their support and letting me be a member of the Giants family.”

Good Luck Colin.

Anyone looking for a trainers job?

HAF
04-26-2005, 04:00 PM
Wow, it seems to be an epidemic. Tri just lost theirs too. I do not know any of the details but they had the job listing posted yesterday. I guess I chose the wrong carreeer path...lol

Kassian
04-27-2005, 09:40 PM
It is sad this is all we have to talk about in this forum these days. :(

Jovorock
04-28-2005, 10:22 AM
It is sad this is all we have to talk about in this forum these days. :(
Kass you can talk about your golf game. :D

Kassian
04-29-2005, 02:45 AM
Kass you can talk about your golf game. :D

I'll pretend I didn't hear that. :thumb:

Tinner
04-30-2005, 06:55 AM
with the exodus of trainers leaving for greener pastures do you think one of them may resurface in Chilliwack!

Beaner
04-30-2005, 09:40 AM
Doubtful - Im sure they are trying to move up a level, and a pay bracket.

Jovorock
04-30-2005, 12:46 PM
Doubtful - Im sure they are trying to move up a level, and a pay bracket.
Ya more pay and what would you rather do, fly from Calgary to Vancouver or ride the iron lung?