04-26-2005, 10:28 PM
--- TERRY CANNING RESIGNS ---

Regina Pats Hockey Club

April 26, 2005

Regina SK ---- This afternoon the Regina Pats announced that Assistant
General Manager, Terry Canning has resigned from his position, effective
immediately.

"We thank Terry for his contributions to the organization and we wish him
all of the best in his future endeavours," commented Pats GM Brent Parker.
"We will be looking to add a new member to our marketing team in the near
future."

Now if we could only get rid of Parker too.... I can only dream....

Bran
04-27-2005, 12:01 AM
Now if we could only get rid of Parker too.... I can only dream....

Oh at least 2 more years of His Royal Highness. We should pool some money and buy the Pats. What's a WHL team worth these days? A few million? We could do it...

Number_4
04-27-2005, 12:25 AM
Oh at least 2 more years of His Royal Highness. We should pool some money and buy the Pats. What's a WHL team worth these days? A few million? We could do it...

Ya know, I can see it happening too. Daddy will want to get out of Regina soon, and if Edmonton gets a serious francise bid going, Edmonton is alot closer to his home in Calgary than Regina is. Heck most of the community owned francises are better run than the Pats are anyways. Time for a change of guard... Out with the Parkers. Oh sure, they did bring plenty to Regina since they bought the team, but look where they are now... a team of the future. And we all know that Daddy's boy cant resist trading for a younger prospect team... gotta stop ranting, this could go on for a while....

Tinner
04-28-2005, 11:22 AM
being an assistant GM under Parker would be like me advising Sutter on how to run the Rebels. It just doesn't work. The difference being, Canning, Sutter and I know a little bit about hockey, whereas Parker doesn't.