PDA

View Full Version : Home Opener vs Brandon

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
09-19-2009, 04:06 PM
ITS A NEW YEAR. FRESH SLATE.

Theres alot of issues this team needs to address, but since its only the first game, the only things I really need to see to be happy are much less penalties, and to skate our asses off.

A win would be nice, and I hope we go in the game with the attitude that we can win tonight, but I dont expect it.

Both teams are short many of their impact players tonight, and both probably want to bounce back from bad games. Its anybodys game if we play tough, go to the net and get rebounds. Set the tone, treat this like its round 1 of the first playoff series, and hopefully find a 'Michael Wilson' to 'Leffler' at some point tonight.

Boltz9
09-20-2009, 02:20 AM
Really boring game to be at but I can't complain about the outcome. And the arena looks really good compared to how I remembered it.

dsquared
09-20-2009, 06:02 PM
we need some offense! - Players who will go to the front of the net and get their noses dirty. We aren't going to score many goals from the boards and the points.

Pats penalties have never been addressed by a Parker owned team - never will - we will continue to be at the top of all teams in penalty minutes.
________
Roll blunts (http://howtorollablunt.net/)

patsdude114
09-20-2009, 08:59 PM
I thought we did not bad considering how young our defense is right now.. Thank god Delahey has been sent back by New Jersey, and will be at practice on monday. It better be Sparrow's ticket out of town as well. Sparrow is not ready for the WHL at all he looked out of place in the preseason with alot of midget/Jr A players playing and yet we were forced to play him in the regular season.

Ketlo's play was solid considering he gives up alot of rebounds but to his defense he is athletic enough to make a 2nd save.

I think after this weekend Parker will be peeking around to see who may be avaible out there who can score. Another vetern Dman would be nice as well even if the guy is only 18 just someone who can take some minutes away from some of these VERY young D