PDA

View Full Version : Former Blade, Giant, and T-Bird produces in first pro exhibition game

caps05
09-20-2009, 12:38 PM
http://www.timesleader.com/sports/WBS_rookie_scores_in_pro_debut_09-20-2009.html

Chris Cloud scored a goal in Wilkes-Barre Scranton's 4-2 win over Binghamton last night.

Allin44
09-20-2009, 01:32 PM
Isn't he the one that was arrested around Russell MB this summer? Think I jsut read an article about how he got his bail conditions loosened so he could live in the states and play hockey

mckayd2001
09-20-2009, 05:25 PM
Isn't he the one that was arrested around Russell MB this summer? Think I jsut read an article about how he got his bail conditions loosened so he could live in the states and play hockey

Ya he had quite a few conditions placed on him it was on CKLQ on friday's new and also in Brandon paper i heard he got arrested for interferring with a police office and threating a police officer.

Brandonite
09-20-2009, 09:07 PM
Ya he had quite a few conditions placed on him it was on CKLQ on friday's new and also in Brandon paper i heard he got arrested for interferring with a police office and threating a police officer.

wow...and this guy is supposed to be a big role model for kids in that area! And what better way of saying "good job" then rewarding him with being able to play hockey still. I hope he falters big!