PDA

View Full Version : Both Neimi and Kytnar are back!!!!!!!

GBG BLEED BLUE
09-21-2009, 09:35 AM
Now who goes and who stays? Where do they go?

wango tango
09-21-2009, 10:54 AM
too many euros, too many 20's. what a difference. before the blades always had to trade for other teams euros and 20's, last year it was kytnar, chorneyko, and joe. this year it's all guys from inside. trading the extra players will be hard, they're part of the family. 20's will probably only get a draft pick back. the euro? guess we'll see.

CrazyGeorge
09-21-2009, 04:07 PM
One trade (Kytnar) would take care of both situations as he is both a 20 year old as well as a euro. At the same time, he's pretty awesome.

20's - Langkow, Kytnar, Hulak, Wintoneak
Euro's - Kytnar, Gustafsson, Niemi

I'm sure the Blades are wanting to keep Kytnar and if this is what happens, then one of Langkow, Hulak or Wintoneak will be dealt (20 year olds) as well as either Gustafsson or Niemi (euro). I don't follow the Blades but I'd for sure be wanting to keep Kyntar. Trade Gustafsson (euro) and one of Langkow or Wintoneak would be my guess...you Blades fans, what are you thinking? I'd love to be making a trade involving any of those players with the Broncos (team I follow) but I don't see trading any of them to a division rival as a possitive option.

GBG BLEED BLUE
09-21-2009, 04:54 PM
would probably involve Lankow and Gustafsson reason being is that Wintoneak was one of the Blades top scorers if I remember correctly? Sure Gustafsson looks to be talented but trading Kytnar could be a disaster if traded to the wrong team because the guy is skilled. I would pick Hulak,Kytnar,and Wintoneak as the 3 twenty year olds.