PDA

View Full Version : ASHTON gets lone goal in TB loss.

HURRICANE'S ROCK
09-21-2009, 09:58 PM
Good for him but I hope he does not score too many.

BugsBunny
09-22-2009, 08:45 AM
Good for him but I hope he does not score too many.

Right on! We certainly do not want to lose Ashton! Apparently Tochett has been singing the praises of Ashton. But as Preston said last night on the no-so-talkative "Talk Show", he expects him back maybe by the end of this week.

clrkthj Go Canes Go!

HURRICANE'S ROCK
09-22-2009, 09:40 AM
I heard on the local sports last night that Beach is being sent back and should be in Friday's line-up. Luv him or hate him, he is gonna help big time.

BugsBunny
09-22-2009, 12:38 PM
I heard on the local sports last night that Beach is being sent back and should be in Friday's line-up. Luv him or hate him, he is gonna help big time.

..........Beach is one of those players that you hate to play against and love to have on your team. If Beach can get the WHL Officials' target off his back and be allowed to play his game, and realize his importance to the club, he can help big time! He would also become a great commodity to trade at the deadline depending on where the Canes' are in the standings.

clrkthj Go Canes Go!

localguy
09-22-2009, 01:01 PM
..........Beach is one of those players that you hate to play against and love to have on your team. If Beach can get the WHL Officials' target off his back and be allowed to play his game, and realize his importance to the club, he can help big time! He would also become a great commodity to trade at the deadline depending on where the Canes' are in the standings.

That will be an issue for him no doubt. He got a misconduct during an exhibition game with the Hawks too. He puts the target there, so I am pretty sure ti's not going anywhere. He can only help if he's in the line up, not doing stupid things and getting suspended. I think he would not get the best return as trade bait at the deadline, his playoff stats are horrenedous, trade him now. As far as Ashton as trade bait, that to me is not a good idea, he's only 18, and would have to crack the Lightening's roster in order to not return next year.

CrazyCanesFan
09-22-2009, 03:51 PM
Beach will be a big help on this team when he comes back on Friday. We can only hope he doesn't do too many stupid things that will get him and the team into trouble. Hopefully, Carter Ashton will be back soon as well and put some fire power back in the line-up. Our young team will do much better with the presence of Beach and Ashton. The return of them might put some confidence in our young guys as well.

localguy
09-22-2009, 04:46 PM
Beach will be a big help on this team when he comes back on Friday. We can only hope he doesn't do too many stupid things that will get him and the team into trouble. Hopefully, Carter Ashton will be back soon as well and put some fire power back in the line-up. Our young team will do much better with the presence of Beach and Ashton. The return of them might put some confidence in our young guys as well.

Not saying he won';t help, just that is value would be greater if we trade him sooner than later.

localguy
09-23-2009, 02:16 PM
I did.