PDA

View Full Version : klassen returned to blades

wango tango
09-24-2009, 10:59 AM
the new york rangers have assigned sam klassed from hartford to saskatoon. once again the blades have one too many 20's. another 20 has to be moved and a euro.

the blades showed good effort coming back to tie regina, only to lose in the shootout. by the sounds of the play by play it should never have come to that. 0 for 10 on the powerplay. missed empty nets and some iron. morrison needed to be better, and the team didn't play hard enough early enough.

hockeyfan123
09-24-2009, 06:05 PM
Now with the older Klassen returning and Niemi returning where does this leave Woody Klassen in the mix? I can't see him getting much ice time with his older brother back.

GBG BLEED BLUE
09-24-2009, 10:57 PM
Now with the older Klassen returning and Niemi returning where does this leave Woody Klassen in the mix? I can't see him getting much ice time with his older brother back.

Yeah Woody Klassen may be reassigned and I do not think there is room for 10 defencemen....... They may keep 7 at the most.... It will be an interesting next few days.

Trav
09-24-2009, 11:29 PM
I'd imagine these will be the d-men...

Elliott
Siemens
S. Klassen
Zahn
Niemi
Wall or Kiziuk (whatever his name is)
Thrower

With Thrower and Wall or Kiziuk rotating as the 6th and 7th d-man.

Tidball
09-25-2009, 12:17 PM
Yeah Woody Klassen may be reassigned and I do not think there is room for 10 defencemen....... They may keep 7 at the most.... It will be an interesting next few days.

I think Lorne stated that he wants to roll with 8. Mainly because when injuries occur. Also, Niemi, Thrower, and Wall can play forward.

CrazyGeorge
09-26-2009, 09:11 PM
4 overages again and three euro's. One thing is though, Gustaffsson is not on the lineup according to whl website. Where is he? I was pretty sure Blades have 4 overages again with addition of Klassen back to the team and still with 3 euro's. What's the news on that?

GBG BLEED BLUE
09-26-2009, 10:17 PM
4 overages again and three euro's. One thing is though, Gustaffsson is not on the lineup according to whl website. Where is he? I was pretty sure Blades have 4 overages again with addition of Klassen back to the team and still with 3 euro's. What's the news on that?

I think the Blades are attempting to trade Gustafsson.

Yes the Blades have 4 overagers once again so one of them must be traded. I think that Wintoneak may be the odd man out...If the Blades trade Sam Klassen the back end will loose alot of experience,with Morrison and Sharkey in net, I think the Blades need all of the help on defence that they can get.