PDA

View Full Version : Game 4

Jovorock
04-27-2005, 06:11 AM
Can the Rockets continue on and take a three one series lead? Will Kootenay rebound and even the series?

Chipper
04-27-2005, 09:59 AM
I think that the ICE will be a very determined bunch of guys tonite . Although it not really a must win game for them I think you have to go into it thinking that if you don't win tonite your chance to take the series is very slim. They have always bounced back from a bad game and I wouldn't bet against them tonite. It will be another gereat game and wish I was there instead of wakeing up this morning in Lethbrige to snow on the ground! well off to Red Deer and hope its abit warmer there.lol .

Jovorock
04-27-2005, 10:13 AM
I was there instead of wakeing up this morning in Lethbrige to snow on the ground! well off to Red Deer and hope its abit warmer there.lol .
LMAO Chipper, it just gets worse for you?

I think the Rockets will take it to them again, just like the Giants series when the Rocket took over the series. They did a better job of shutting down Dawes, but there is still room for doing a better job against him.

Rocket defense did a great job in front of Yeomans in game three, hopefully they can do the same in game four.

kelownakarl
04-27-2005, 01:35 PM
Another warm day today! Don't think theres a piece of ICE in the town that hasn't melted away yet ;) in saying that though the rockets have to watch out tonight, kootney is going to be on a war path in a must win situation here, either tie it up or go down 3-1, and believe me it is pretty tough to get 4 games in a row on the rockets. Im going to go out on a limb and say 2-1 rockets in a VERY VERY tight checking affair tonight. Dawes scoring for Koot and Mosie and Bodie snipping for Kelowna.

Cheers to all tonight, and if anyone wants to come for a "pop" i'll be by my usual intermission spot by the Televisions at the Shaw Cable Studios. I'll be wearing my lucky red jersey, come by and say hi to ol' karl.
hey jared, you come by and you can treat me to a beer :)

Squig
04-27-2005, 01:47 PM
We will be at the parking lot by the dolphins. Just look for the Rockets Booster bus - drop on by - the barby will be hot - i hear the media might attend for a pic or two so bring your jerseys - come one come all - festivities start at about 5. Nothing like a little tailgating to get you going.

Go Rockets Go!!!

DoubleDee
04-27-2005, 02:04 PM
We will be at the parking lot by the dolphins. Just look for the Rockets Booster bus - drop on by - the barby will be hot - i hear the media might attend for a pic or two so bring your jerseys - come one come all - festivities start at about 5. Nothing like a little tailgating to get you going.

Go Rockets Go!!!

Did I not post on here asking about tailgate parties awhile ago?!?

I swear, no one cares if I come or go - lol ;)