PDA

View Full Version : Blades Acquire Boyer from Seattle....

GBG BLEED BLUE
09-28-2009, 12:00 PM
The Blades had to give up Prospect forward (6th rounder) Stefan Burzan and a 3rd round pick in 2010.

Good move, but now the Blades sit at 16 forwards but I feel that 2 more will be moved because I can not see Klassen being dealt.

wango tango
09-28-2009, 12:58 PM
boyer should be a solid pick up for the blades.

has to be some tension in the locker room right now. the team looks out of sync.

once the lines get set and get some chemistry going the results should speak for themselves.

hope morrison's struggles are just early season jitters, if not molleken has to make a move here.

Arthur Fonzerelli
09-28-2009, 02:37 PM
Having watched Morrison develop over the years playing in BC I found it hard to understand why the Blades thought he would be the #1 goalkeeper that would help them run the table. My thoughts are that it was a good and persistent agent that got him drafted.

Tidball
09-28-2009, 03:30 PM
boyer should be a solid pick up for the blades.

has to be some tension in the locker room right now. the team looks out of sync.

once the lines get set and get some chemistry going the results should speak for themselves.

hope morrison's struggles are just early season jitters, if not molleken has to make a move here.

I think Morrison has done OK. He stopped 22 of 23 yesterday applause

Trav
09-28-2009, 04:24 PM
He'll replace Wintoneak who I'm pretty sure will be traded now, maybe a deal already done but yet to be announced. Thought maybe they might've gotten Deserres in the deal to but one is better then none.