PDA

View Full Version : Tonight in Kamloops

localguy
09-30-2009, 03:26 PM
I am predicting an and to the streak tonight. That's right, with Rowat in goal, and the team continuing to improve game by game, we will see 2 points behind our team name in the standings tomorrow morning. We are due, and if they go to the net and keep playing with the intensity they have been, victory will be theirs. We really need to quit taking so many offensive zone penalties though, and I hope coach P gets that message through. Young team is bound to make mistakes, but as long as they are learning from them, it's all we can ask.

BugsBunny
09-30-2009, 04:18 PM
I am predicting an and to the streak tonight. That's right, with Rowat in goal, and the team continuing to improve game by game, we will see 2 points behind our team name in the standings tomorrow morning.

with the attitude that this team will win tonight. Having Rowat in nets tonight should give the boys more confidence. That is not a knock on Ville but an experienced overage goaltender should give the team the lift they need. You are right LOCALGUY, they must cut down on their penalties. They are taking way too many. Kamloops PP is at .241 which is 7th best in the early going.

A win will do wonders for this young club!

clrkthj GO CANES GO!

LETHBRIDGE: CITY OF COMPLAINERS

CrazyCanesFan
09-30-2009, 04:22 PM
I also predict a win for the boys tonight. Fewer penalties + Rowat in goal = WIN!!!

localguy
09-30-2009, 10:21 PM
Such a disappointing loss, totally outplayed the Blazers, but penalty troubles were the downfall of the Canes again. Braes, Orfino, Valchar line real strong, Renners also looed real good tonight. No Bancks, no Mestery, Ashton for only half of the game (he scored a beauty too). Now we only have the Wack to look forward too. The boys aren't quitting, and that's so good to see.

shushu
09-30-2009, 10:35 PM
to get this team on track as well as preston making those trades to make this team his own..he wasn't left with very much to work with so we have to be patiance...the most important thing is to fill the seats at the enmax when out boys come home, nothing will be a bigger boost than a crowd that is on their side....besides it beats the hell out of sitting at home and feeling sorry for yourself....eh fella's..;)....................GO CANES GO....................:thumb:

scrawny69
10-01-2009, 11:17 AM
Does anyone Know why Banksy was not in the Lineup...Checked the WHL website and didnt see he was suspended or anything?? Also was nice to see Mystery not dressed (please god let this be a omen that hopefully he is on his way out the door!!)vci34

HURRICANE'S ROCK
10-01-2009, 12:02 PM
Does anyone Know why Banksy was not in the Lineup...Checked the WHL website and didnt see he was suspended or anything?? Also was nice to see Mystery not dressed (please god let this be a omen that hopefully he is on his way out the door!!)vci34

Was Mysery a healthy scratch? Reners was for the Giants game. Message time for some I guess.

BugsBunny
10-01-2009, 12:38 PM
due to a leg injury suffered when he was coming out of the penalty box in the game in Vancouver. He was hit as he came out of the box and thus a leg injury that kept him out of the game with Kamloops.

Mestery sat out eh? I wonder how long it will take before Preston gets tired of this Mystery player who has talent but not the heart or desire. What a diamond he would be if he had heart and played with and edge. But he is only a lump of coal.

clrkthj GO CANES GO!

LETHBRIDGE: CITY OF COMPLAINERS