PDA

View Full Version : Game 6: vs P.A.

Toswammi
10-03-2009, 10:21 PM
First period sucked. Second and third were great.
Credit to Lowry for his first (and second) career goals, he will be a good one in a few years. Also have to point out that Evans is looking strong in my eyes right now.
Hey we outshot a team (30-6) in the last two periods, and looked good in the process. Should be fun tomorrow night.

trucker
10-03-2009, 10:32 PM
I agree, first period totally sucked and I was begining to wonder why I even bothered to go to the game...but hold on, second and third periods were a treat to watch!! Lowrey had a heck of a game, and so did Wagner. I love Wagners work ethic, always have. Good work guys, hopefully we can take advantage of this home stand and put together a winning streak, Go Broncos!punk rock

Flathead
10-03-2009, 11:28 PM
I agree, first period totally sucked and I was begining to wonder why I even bothered to go to the game...but hold on, second and third periods were a treat to watch!! Lowrey had a heck of a game, and so did Wagner. I love Wagners work ethic, always have. Good work guys, hopefully we can take advantage of this home stand and put together a winning streak, Go Broncos!punk rock

Ya it seems that Wagner and Peddle always play better when they are on a line together. It was great to see those guys play like we know that they can. How about Scarlett, what a brilliant 16 year old dman! A huge come from behind win, way to go guys.

CrazyGeorge
10-04-2009, 12:21 AM
If Peddle and Wagne were on a line together (I really like that combo), who was their centremen? Im guessing Vause. Did that mean that Brown was on the fourth line with Lowry and Blanke or Hay? I"m curious how the lines went tonight. Who looked good together? Personally, I think that Lowry could be moving his way up and pushing some vets for playing time.

Toswammi
10-04-2009, 08:26 AM
If Peddle and Wagne were on a line together (I really like that combo), who was their centremen? Im guessing Vause. Did that mean that Brown was on the fourth line with Lowry and Blanke or Hay? I"m curious how the lines went tonight. Who looked good together? Personally, I think that Lowry could be moving his way up and pushing some vets for playing time.

Lowry played with the top 6 forwards all game.

Also have to say that Hoban has quietly been putting together a nice year. He showed some good skill on his goal when he took the pass from his skate to his stick. I believe he will be winning our most improved player award this year.

CrazyGeorge
10-04-2009, 09:37 AM
Correct me if I"m wrong...

Stickland/Dowling/Hoban (LINE 1)
Wudrick/Eakin/Lowry (LINE 2)
Peddle/Vause/Wagner (LINE 3)
Brown/Blanke/Hay (LINE 4)

- Sullivan Healthy scratch?
- Tassone and Muench still out with injuries

dubfan
10-04-2009, 11:42 AM
The lines change from period to period, they are never together as when they start the game so you cant easily label line 1, 2 or3.

Arthur Fonzerelli
10-04-2009, 12:54 PM
Pat Quinn on his interview after last nights game told the reporters that line numbers were something only the media was interested in. It's about line and player matchups with the opposition and those change.