PDA

View Full Version : Flette traded to PA

sbtatter
10-05-2009, 11:46 AM
http://www.wheatkings.com/news_item.aspx?news_id=4993

Pretty good return for a guy we just picked up (for nothing) at start of training camp....

Joe Hallenback
10-05-2009, 01:02 PM
If PA decides to keep him I guess

I am kind of glad I liked what I saw from Rimmer

It is interesting we are still carrying around so many roster players makes me wonder if something is on the horizon

westbeach55
10-05-2009, 01:07 PM
im pretty sure flette will be backing up zemlak and edwards will be sent back so he can play some more games. i guess will find out tonight as its our radio show with drew wilson and our gm bruno campese i will fire out that question if needed.

sbtatter
10-05-2009, 01:14 PM
If PA decides to keep him I guess

I am kind of glad I liked what I saw from Rimmer

It is interesting we are still carrying around so many roster players makes me wonder if something is on the horizon

Gotta think that one or more of Synatinski, Walker, Rouse, Robidoux, Hall will be sent somewhere soon......even if just to get the squad down to a manageable size.

wheaties89
10-05-2009, 04:24 PM
im thinkin that for forwards probably rouse synatinski and king will be cut pretty soon and on defence I think that kryzniak will be sent down soon to portage. I think once rajala gets healthy here that either hall or ciarelli will get prolly get dealt. Im not sure what the deal is with robidoux. doesnt look like there is room for him.

Brandonite
10-05-2009, 04:31 PM
im thinkin that for forwards probably rouse synatinski and king will be cut pretty soon and on defence I think that kryzniak will be sent down soon to portage. I think once rajala gets healthy here that either hall or ciarelli will get prolly get dealt. Im not sure what the deal is with robidoux. doesnt look like there is room for him.

Kryzaniak's (sp?) Junior A rights are held by Neepawa, not Portage. He played there last year as a 16 year old and thats where hes headed if he doesnt make Brandon.

The Wheatiemaniac
10-05-2009, 05:17 PM
Gotta think that one or more of Synatinski, Walker, Rouse, Robidoux, Hall will be sent somewhere soon......even if just to get the squad down to a manageable size.

Somebody passed on a rumour today that Jesse Synatinski is finished with hockey. His back injury is far worse than first suspected, and he won't be able to play again this year. Again....just a story I heard. Has anyone else heard anything about this? I pray it's not true because he is a pure talent that should have every opportunity to blossom into a star.

I hope this is a premature report, but curious if anyone else has heard something related to his injury.

mckayd2001
10-05-2009, 05:52 PM
Kryzaniak's (sp?) Junior A rights are held by Neepawa, not Portage. He played there last year as a 16 year old and thats where hes headed if he doesnt make Brandon.

His rights were traded on saturday.

http://mjhlhockey.ca/news_item.aspx?news_id=1548

Brandonite
10-06-2009, 06:27 AM
Somebody passed on a rumour today that Jesse Synatinski is finished with hockey. His back injury is far worse than first suspected, and he won't be able to play again this year. Again....just a story I heard. Has anyone else heard anything about this? I pray it's not true because he is a pure talent that should have every opportunity to blossom into a star.

I hope this is a premature report, but curious if anyone else has heard something related to his injury.

I personally havent heard anything about him lately but that is too bad if true. IMO back injuries are the 2nd worst injury a guy can sustain right behind head injuries. Aside from hockey, back problems are an awful thing to deal with. For anybody out there who has had back problems would know that it is a terrible time! And the worst part with back injuries/problems is that they say the younger you are and your already experiencing back problems, then you need to address it and take care of it early or else it will haunt you for the rest of your life.