PDA

View Full Version : Rajala will make debut tomorrow

dagley
10-06-2009, 03:18 PM
Weeeeeeeeeeeeee. and yes I realise the article in the Sun says either Wed or Fri...but he will play tomorrow. AHHHHHH

sbtatter
10-06-2009, 03:41 PM
Weeeeeeeeeeeeee. and yes I realise the article in the Sun says either Wed or Fri...but he will play tomorrow. AHHHHHH

Don't expect too much, he's only on a line with Schenn and Calvert.....yeesh, when they get going how good will that line be!!!!!!

Allin44
10-06-2009, 04:51 PM
Don't expect too much, he's only on a line with Schenn and Calvert.....yeesh, when they get going how good will that line be!!!!!!

I predict they average 6 pts a game for the rest of the year between the 3 of them..

tito34
10-19-2009, 09:20 PM
As an Oiler fan. How has Rajala looked so far. I know he is small. Does he play scared can he dangle?

Boltz9
10-19-2009, 10:01 PM
From my perspective he does seem a little scared to get into the corners which should be expected. He does like to get the puck behind the net and work it around especially on the powerplay. Haven't seen him dangle much so far, does seem to have good vision and makes good passes.

dagley
10-19-2009, 10:29 PM
His vision is insane, I don't understand how he finds the seams that he does...have spectacular vision. As Boltz said, very hesitant to go into corners. His skating is quite impressive, great speed. He is still adjusting to the smaller ice surface but overall has been impressive. 8 points in 5 games, still very impressive.