PDA

View Full Version : Giants Alum

dondo
10-09-2009, 01:29 AM
Kane gets his first NHL goal tonight -- beauty wrist shot from the slot -- to go with his 1st NHL assist from last game. I hope we get him back, but I doubt it.

Brule seemed to be playing on the Oilers second line tonight with Cogliano and Penner. Looked pretty good out there wearing #67.. and getting an assist tonight. If Brule can't elevate his game with Quinn as coach then his next shot will be limited. Keep on going Gilbert.

Section_Z
10-09-2009, 07:55 PM
Grant was actually in the Bigs in Nashville now, for the first time in a few years...I assume he'll be up and down this season.....Which makes Milwaukee one Giant team this year with Blum, Franson, Rabbit, and Grant.

Sorochan has graduated, I presume anyway, and I guess that the Edmonton scouts were watching him as a Golden Bear, çause he's in Springfield now, sharing the bakcstop with Dubnyk.

Bliznak is looking good too with 2 assists already for our home team farm team.

Regner has a goal and 2 assists in 3 games so far, as he is up against Giants D Schira, who also has scored tonight....

And Repik and McArdle both lit it up in Rochester....
There's more, too, but the Alumni are off to a great start this year.

I just hope we get Wright back....

dondo
10-19-2009, 05:07 PM
Brule and Penner working well together.. let's see how they do versus the Canuckles tonight

GBG BLEED BLUE
10-20-2009, 06:05 PM
Former Giant Defencemen Craig Schira has played 6 games with the AHL's Binghamton Senators Ottawa's farm team and has 1 goal and 6 penalty minutes.

rinkrat
10-20-2009, 10:02 PM
Former Giant Defencemen Craig Schira has played 6 games with the AHL's Binhamton Senators Ottawa's farm team and has 1 goal and 6 penatly minutes.

Thanks GBG, great job Schira.applause

dondo
10-21-2009, 12:21 AM
yay Schira! well done Craig

Kane got another assist tonight -- only one ATL goal and he was in on it

leoleo3535
10-26-2009, 12:35 PM
Berube picked up his 1st goal as a pro the other nite as Charlotte defeated Florida. ECHL