PDA

View Full Version : No wonder no one wants to stay in PA

domino
10-09-2009, 10:39 PM
Bruno needs to decide if he is going to develop players or just trade for others and patch together a 3rd or 4th place team and sqeek into the playoffs or if he wants to build a winner.

WestLEAFfan
10-10-2009, 08:35 AM
explain? oh I know its part of 2 reasons . Because the defence was supposed to be built around Aasman and Dotan this year becuause they are the up and comers like u said at the start of the year. And Aasman had to sit tonight. well to be honest. he should sit some between him , ruopp and yarowski imo. plus we all know your opinion of bruno lol

Let dwight have his opinion otherwise there would be little to discuss/debate. As far as Coach Campese is concerned, he definitely likes to talk a lot giving the same old reasons time after time. Now don't get me wrong, I like the Mr. Campese, but he needs some new lines to his song and dance routine. All the new acquisitions should keep the wolves away from the door for the time being. I did listen to last night's game vs the Chiefs and if you believe Drew Wilson, the boys played a pretty good game. Spokane just had a few more bounces. Better luck tonight in Portland!

westbeach55
10-10-2009, 09:55 AM
maybe they need a motivational speech in the dressing room

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CdJTfGiRCI&feature=player_embedded

domino
10-10-2009, 11:33 AM
the pressure on Bruno to produce a winner at all costs is to great. Remember you are in a devlopment league that sure has to win but when costs are greatly watched maybe the development of some NHL draft picks and the cash and exposure they bring would help the club as well. There is a fine line between development and winning and I dont think Bruno gets it. And if he feels he cannot develop some players then maybe its time to move them for Bruno type players. Listen I have seen enough hockey to know that the only way kids get better is to have them play and learn from there mistakes,maybe the coaches arent smart enough to know what mistakes are being made and how to correct them, I dont know.Bruno is old school and maybe that doesnt work anymore

Dwight Schrute
10-10-2009, 02:58 PM
Let dwight have his opinion otherwise there would be little to discuss/debate. As far as Coach Campese is concerned, he definitely likes to talk a lot giving the same old reasons time after time. Now don't get me wrong, I like the Mr. Campese, but he needs some new lines to his song and dance routine. All the new acquisitions should keep the wolves away from the door for the time being. I did listen to last night's game vs the Chiefs and if you believe Drew Wilson, the boys played a pretty good game. Spokane just had a few more bounces. Better luck tonight in Portland!

im glad i can have my opinion but im curious why you said me ?. i dont see how all the d will get enough ice to develop. i am angry that edwards was dropped for flette.... zemlak gettin 70% of the starts edwards learning adjusting and being put into situations where he can succeed would have been the ideal plan. for example if button deck and rowley all play 26+ min per night how much ice is there for the other 6 d who rotate in and out of the line up

WestLEAFfan
10-10-2009, 04:38 PM
im glad i can have my opinion but im curious why you said me ?. i dont see how all the d will get enough ice to develop. i am angry that edwards was dropped for flette.... zemlak gettin 70% of the starts edwards learning adjusting and being put into situations where he can succeed would have been the ideal plan. for example if button deck and rowley all play 26+ min per night how much ice is there for the other 6 d who rotate in and out of the line up

Yikes, sorry Dwight, I meant Domino! Meant no disrespect to either of you.

AMSRocker
10-17-2009, 09:17 AM
geez watching webcast are painful . Someone should explain the rules to the announcers in Spokane . They were just freaking out when Harrison was winning a fight because he got the guys helmet he was fighting off ...." What are the linesman doing ? they are supposed to be breaking this up as soon as helmets are off with the new rules" uck ha ha

We AMS fans have to listen to him 6 times per season. In a word.... "PAINFUL".
Following an AMS/Chiefs game this season he was doing Q&A with the Chiefs players. He got Cowen on the air and started needling him about his bum knee. "What percentage is your knee back to?" Cowen kept skirting the question until Mike cornered him and he finally spit out on live radio that he was only 75% healed. Great job Mike!!!!! You just let the rest of the WHL know that your 1ts round NHL superstar D-man's bum knee is only 75% healed yet he is playing on it.applause Mike can you say "target"?