PDA

View Full Version : Way To Go Shea !!

eecliff
04-28-2005, 12:02 AM
You played your heart out ...You earned the first star !!!!
No matter what the ref, Ice or Ice fans say ...that was a fair hit ..you got a very crappy call ....matter of fact it's the worst call I have very seen in all my years of watching this sport !!

GO SHEA GO ! :bounce:

ee.....

Squig
04-28-2005, 08:31 AM
This used to happen to Kiel Mcleod all the time. He would get boarding calls because he would hit a smaller player and it would always look bad due to size differential.

On the flip side Mosienko draws tons of penalites by using his small size as does Dawes.

Someone told me Rehman had to make it a 5 min major because the linesman called it. Not sure if thats the rule but it would make sense as to why he didnt call it right away.

Hope Nigel is ok.

Go Rockets Go!!

tazndevil
04-28-2005, 08:37 AM
Perhaps I am a way off here, but why was the linseman calling ther penalty anyway?

Thought they could only call stick infractons and too many men on the ice.

Saw the replay a bunch of times, and I thought it was a legal hit as well. At least a 'legit injury' ocurred. We all know that Dawes isn't the kind of player to lie around until a penalty is called, then hop up and score on the power play. Those ones get me going.

Anyway, I really hope Dawes is ok, and Weber is not suspended. Don't think either team would want that.

Good luck to both teams!

Taz

Jovorock
04-28-2005, 09:53 AM
I agree with Squig, same thing happened to Kiel. Shea went to finish the check and Dawes bent over and turned his shoulder. It was shoulder to head and Dawes really got nailed, too bad I hope he is ok. Shows how tough Dawes is, actually getting up by himself was amazing.

With the way this league does suspensions anything goes? :confused: I don't think it should be a suspension IMO.

eecliff
04-28-2005, 11:18 AM
I agree with Squig, same thing happened to Kiel. Shea went to finish the check and Dawes bent over and turned his shoulder. It was shoulder to head and Dawes really got nailed, too bad I hope he is ok. Shows how tough Dawes is, actually getting up by himself was amazing.

With the way this league does suspensions anything goes? :confused: I don't think it should be a suspension IMO.

If there is any suspension it should go to the Ref !! :skeptical
That :clown: should not ref another game in these playoffs....

ee....