PDA

View Full Version : why so dead

Chilly75
04-28-2005, 08:33 PM
why is this forum so dead? this team is in the east finals just wondering why no one posts in here. Is there a reason or just not enough intrest?

Knuckle Chucker
04-28-2005, 08:48 PM
Most Raider fans have been posting on the Brandon site

Flathead
04-28-2005, 11:03 PM
Mabye someone needs to throw our www.address around in there, and try to get some more people posting in here instead. :groovy:

Tito9
04-29-2005, 01:28 AM
It wasn't that dead before but the last thread was deleted. I was away for the last couple days in pa. So i had no idea why? I'm guessing it got out of hand. I'd also liek to congratulaye Chris Schlenker on his Gordie Howe Hat-Trick last night plus another couple assists. I dunno were it came from but keep it up. Maybe Monych will shut his mouth after taking about 10 Schlenker rights. I'd also like to comment on the toughest guy in the league Steven Later :laugh: . Only time he start punching a guy in when they are already on the ground or they are 16 liek in game 3 with Scott Doucet. That proves your real tough dropping the mitt with a 16 year old who is 5'11. I know Saskatoon fans remember when he fought another 16 year old i think it was McCrae. Always huge effort last night, dominated throughout the game. Even had Fehr hearding Kozaks footsteps. I think Timmy " the Turtle" Konsarada two handed Kozak for the last night.

Tito9
04-29-2005, 12:49 PM
Me niether. Or Later going toe to toe with Kozak. Maybe that cheap bastard would learn something from a world class beating. Teach him a lesson. Stone could use one too but i can't see him dropping the mitts. I'm sure Chipper would scrap him.

BWK
04-29-2005, 01:05 PM
Me niether. Or Later going toe to toe with Kozak. Maybe that cheap bastard would learn something from a world class beating. Teach him a lesson. Stone could use one too but i can't see him dropping the mitts. I'm sure Chipper would scrap him.

Uhhhhh... anybody here actually interested in hockey???

I just hope Anholt and Manson have your team thinking like you Raider fans are thinking.

Seven posts in this thread and not one actually mentions skating, scoring goals or strategy. Every one is which Raider is should go after which Wheat King.

And Raider fans say Brandon is cheap and their team are angels.

BWK
04-29-2005, 01:52 PM
were not angels we are just on our own sight venting about a player that in our opinon is filthy. we arent attacking him we are just suggesting some dance partners . its part of the fun of hockey

I agree 100% that it is part of hockey but, if the Raiders go into tonights game thinking about who their dance partner will be, instead of playing hockey, they are sunk. Both teams have to put that crap out of their minds and make sure their hits are hard but clean. Last game was a bit of an aboration. If you put Brandon on the power-play most games you are in for problems.

I don't think there is a person cheering for either team that would disagree that Brandon has the better scorers and PA has the better goalie. Discipline is the key tonight. If Brandon's scorers are allowed room to move because PA is in the box, you guys haven't got a chance. 5 on 5 it is anybodies game.

All I know is I have my ticket for tonight but I heard there aren't any left. Could be another 5900 fans tonight.

Knuckle Chucker
04-29-2005, 02:51 PM
I agree 100% that it is part of hockey but, if the Raiders go into tonights game thinking about who their dance partner will be, instead of playing hockey, they are sunk. Both teams have to put that crap out of their minds and make sure their hits are hard but clean. Last game was a bit of an aboration. If you put Brandon on the power-play most games you are in for problems.

I don't think there is a person cheering for either team that would disagree that Brandon has the better scorers and PA has the better goalie. Discipline is the key tonight. If Brandon's scorers are allowed room to move because PA is in the box, you guys haven't got a chance. 5 on 5 it is anybodies game.

All I know is I have my ticket for tonight but I heard there aren't any left. Could be another 5900 fans tonight.

Remember this is fans talking... not players. We are just pumped after watching PA kick the **** out of Brandon after Brandon kicked the **** out of us the game before. Great that the game is sold out but shame on some of the Brandon fans for not selling out the first 2 games. What was there 3500 there for game 1 ???

BWK
04-29-2005, 03:44 PM
Remember this is fans talking... not players. We are just pumped after watching PA kick the **** out of Brandon after Brandon kicked the **** out of us the game before. Great that the game is sold out but shame on some of the Brandon fans for not selling out the first 2 games. What was there 3500 there for game 1 ???

Yeah, I know it's for fans to beak. Why else would I have clicked on here. :thumb: BTW why was the thread deleted from the Wheatking forum.

To answer your question about fans. Good job for you guys selling out the play-offs. I am sure your team appreciates it but where were you guys all season. The last 3 games Brandon played in PA you guys had 1952, 1809 and 2048. The last 3 games you guys your team came to the Keystone 3364, 4156 and 5450.

Knuckle Chucker
04-29-2005, 04:14 PM
Yeah, I know it's for fans to beak. Why else would I have clicked on here. :thumb: BTW why was the thread deleted from the Wheatking forum.

To answer your question about fans. Good job for you guys selling out the play-offs. I am sure your team appreciates it but where were you guys all season. The last 3 games Brandon played in PA you guys had 1952, 1809 and 2048. The last 3 games you guys your team came to the Keystone 3364, 4156 and 5450.

Attendence wise, the playoffs are where it is at for any league as all of the marbles are on the line. I will be the first to admit that our reg. season attendance was not good. Hopefully some of these fairweather fans step up next year. Your comparison is not level as Brandon was on a roll at the time and PA was stuck in 3rd and not going anywhere plus several of our "draw" players were out with injuries.

Playoff hockey and a half full rink don't add up.