PDA

View Full Version : Game 13-Oil Kings 0 at Hitmen 4

Hitmen1
10-21-2009, 06:04 PM
The Hitmen return home tonight to face another division rival in the Oil Kings. The Hitmen beat the Oil Kings 4-2 back on September 19th. It is just the 2nd meeting between the 2 teams tonight.

I hope the Hitmen come up with more jump and skate better than what they did last night. I'm interested in seeing who is in goal, do they come back with Jones or go with Snider?

The game is on the radio but also on Shaw TV tonight.

Hitmen1
10-21-2009, 09:39 PM
No contest at the Dome tonight. The Hitmen looked like men playing against boys tonight. This was the Hitmen from last season, this is the team that outworked, never stopped skating, and had that relentless forecheck that all us Hitmen fans have been waiting for. Easily the best game of the year.

The Hitmen got goals from:
Mackenzie Royer, who tipped in a deflected shot. It was his first of the year.
Ian Schultz, who scored on a nice 3 on 2, although I thought it went off Schaber.
Tyler Fiddler, who got the puck on a bad turnover behind the Edmonton net and snuck one behind Jung. A goal Jung wants back.
Brandon Kozun, who was left in the slot and snapped a quick shot to the blocker corner of Jung.

Michael Snider earned the shutout, his second of the season. He didn't have to make any big saves.