PDA

View Full Version : Coach?

Scout
10-25-2009, 05:16 AM
Can one of you tell me what kind of coach Lamb is behind the bench? Does he always talk to the players, does he pat them on the back, is he always moving on the bench, and does he play line combinations and use his last player change to his advantage?

Scout

Toswammi
10-25-2009, 08:24 AM
Can one of you tell me what kind of coach Lamb is behind the bench? Does he always talk to the players, does he pat them on the back, is he always moving on the bench, and does he play line combinations and use his last player change to his advantage?

Scout

Well i can tell you yesturday that he was doing everything in his power to get Claffey on the ice when Eberle and Weal were on the ice. I imagine it has more to do with who is playing defense for us, but he was working for a matchup last night.

Flathead
10-25-2009, 11:14 AM

Scout

Yes to everything Scout. Such a treat to see someone behind the bench that does more than adjust his glasses.
Although I missed the last two games, stuck in my house with mild h1n1. Hope all is well with you, out east.