PDA

View Full Version : Game 15: vs Regina

Toswammi
10-25-2009, 08:31 AM
hmmm, 9-1 at home ice is pretty impressive.

Got it done last night with two veteran defensemen, and managed to really limit the Pats in their attack in the process. Would like to point out that Claff played a simply unreal game last night. I think in the past few when we have leaned on him, he has shown his true style of play, we need him on the roster as a 20. Also the rest of the group played great, from a 3rd yr player like Rogers, to a kid in his first game (Zimbaluk...who stood up one of the best 19 yr olds in the country on a one-on-one in the second) they played great again. I was joking it sure is nice for the future to have a 16 yr old defenseman playing really good hockey in a shut down role.
Anyone else notice how much Clarks game has improved since we started tightening up our d. He seems to have the confidence to make the save right now, and just may be winning over the home crowd.
Oh good thing Pierre doesn't do Broncos play by play, because all we would hear is Eakin is a special player :P

CrazyGeorge
10-25-2009, 11:32 PM
Dale Derkatch was present at the Broncos / Pats game. He is the Director of player personnel for the Prince Albert Raiders. Just found it interesting he was at the game. I know he used to play for them but still I was curious of his attendance.